So, venturing back to the topic of wolf sex, I just remembered that Sasha tagged this story as "masturbation" and "no sex".

:no:

Hmmm, that's not encouraging (and does it mean that 'your husband is fucking the alsatian' doesn't count as sex ? - or maybe it's OK as there is no direct description of the act?)

Oh well, Sasha can just change the tags chosen once the sexy chapters appear, LOL.

I know how you feel, Kitt and dughlas, I wake up on a Sunday morning and have missed a whole page of interesting and funny conversation. :(  At least I went to bed before I ran out of likes. 

PS Zander is cool !

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Honestly though I did like Falling for a Bear very much. It was cute and funny. But the bear also wasn't a full-on real bear the way the wolves and dogs seem real.

Yes he was !  Enough that Sasha had a warning about it in the story note.

And it was even more scary because Hoyt didn't even know Mato was a werebear ! He let a bear lick him to orgasm. :o

Yes he was !  Enough that Sasha had a warning about it in the story note.

I don't deny that he was a real bear in the sense that he was somewhat realistically depicted, but there was a lot of poetic license in play anyhow. I mean, look, a real real bear would have reeked to high heaven, had at least a few parasites, and most likely mauled Hoyt at their first meeting, right?

There wouldn't have been any temptation to get overly friendly with Mato. But because I have no personal experience in hanging out with bears I was able to hold the suspension of disbelief.  I could squint with my mental eyes and accept for the moment that this was a romantic bear.  :lol:

But canines are a lot more common and we all know what they're like, we've hung out with dogs on a day-to-day basis and we're familiar with their physicality and its limitations. So I think it's a lot harder to get a reader (well, me) past the taboo for them.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

So, venturing back to the topic of wolf sex, I just remembered that Sasha tagged this story as "masturbation" and "no sex".

Yes, this is still correct.

All other sexual action happens "off-screen" and thus is not counted.

on a completely different note, I dreamt that I wrote a short and sexy story follow-up to Wall and Goat and made you all pay for it. I felt mean. Then I woke up in more pain.

Yes, this is still correct.

All other sexual action happens "off-screen" and thus is not counted.

*sulks*

*goes off to sulk in bed*

Edited by Timothy M.

Dreams are like that. How did Maxie seem? Was he doing well? That kid is so real to me.

I saw them the other day actually. Literally.

I was driving to work and there were two guys at the side of the road, they had obviously been jogging. One was spotting the other while he did push-ups. They were the right age; one blond, pink skin, ready smile: one dark, black hair, dark eyes, broader across the shoulders.

They looked happy.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 3

I laugh and weep ... dance and ache.

I don't know which effects me more the most recent chapter or Gary's review.

I feel compelled to gather Oli, Boris and Gary into my arms and hold them close ... to both give and take strength ... to share joy and longing for things lost.

Sasha, Gary ... My admiration to you both for the words you've written ... they are powerful ... beautiful ... and poignant.

Thank you,

Dughlas

• Like 3

*sigh*

I remember college applications and how much hope each one seemed to hold: an escape into a world where I could maybe belong. Our dog used to nap in the living room doorway while I worked on the essays, late into the night after everyone had gone to bed. Poor Oli, to have to give it up after all that work and dreaming. It's understandable, but still...  :(  

But there's hope again now, right? Boris writing, and Oli illustrating?  :2thumbs:  I love that idea...

I'm angry at Alex all over again for cutting Oli off from his partner by not letting him confide in Liam and then deciding that he'll be promiscuous!

Definitely an excellent marrow bone of a chapter, Sasha...  ;)

• Like 2

I laugh and weep ... dance and ache.

I don't know which effects me more the most recent chapter or Gary's review.

I feel compelled to gather Oli, Boris and Gary into my arms and hold them close ... to both give and take strength ... to share joy and longing for things lost.

Sasha, Gary ... My admiration to you both for the words you've written ... they are powerful ... beautiful ... and poignant.

Thank you,

Dughlas

Thanks dugh...I would enjoy that group hug! I admit though that I am embarrassed by your praise...Sasha makes me feel...very deeply sometimes...so all praise belongs with him...but thank you....

• Like 2

Definitely an excellent marrow bone of a chapter, Sasha...  ;)

Must give you something to sink your teeth into!

Thanks dugh...I would enjoy that group hug! I admit though that I am embarrassed by your praise...Sasha makes me feel...very deeply sometimes...so all praise belongs with him...but thank you....

You do say some lovely things Gary.

I like that I make you feel deeply, but I'm sorry too.

You do say some lovely things Gary.

I like that I make you feel deeply, but I'm sorry too.

Absolutely no need to be sorry....making me feel deeply is a gift to me, even if it hurts sometimes....you are amazing at what you do...

*wipes away tears*

And no one's mentioned bestiality even once today... I can't even recognize us in here...

LOLOL...thanks for making me laugh Irri!!

• Like 3

I think "were" is the relevant bit. Edt: We can take the masks off now folks.  :ph34r: --> :lmao:

Edit2: 

oh well I'd better keep away then....  :*)

No, no! Someone unlock the door and let Timmy back into the house  :lol:

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 4