Wait! Only two more weeks? That doesn't leave much time to fix things. :no:

Please don't leave us sad.

I will leave you exactly where Oli and Boris left me. I always say I don't plan, and few people really believe this, but I did not know I had reached the end until within 3000 words of the end. And suddenly, they were gone.

• Like 1

If Oli's dad doesn't get his comeuppance for being such a bastard, I'm going to sulk for a long time. Just saying... :lol:

Edit: although I may forgive you as long as Oli and Boris left happy and content in their love.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

My therapist does grief work... maybe I should see if I can get her in here... Edit: hee hee. Now I'm tempted to ask her just to see her expression  :gikkle:  One of her other clients made her read 50 Shades of Grey and when she asked me if I knew anything about it I could tell she was almost in physical pain. AWaHM  would be a lot better.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 4

Yeah, but that makes sense in Sasha's world.

All freaks are accepted into SashaLand. Except the people who do the brighton naked bike ride. They can sod off.

I'd have to explain Sasha to her. And Tim. No, too much work...   :lol:

I'm not hard to explain, just use lots of hyphens or commas.

Sasha is a wolf who's a cowboy, who writes books, teaches children how to cook for a living, loves a truck called Hoyt, married a very patient geek, and spends an inordinately large amount of time with a horse called Copper.

See? Easy.

• Like 2

Why no love for the brighton naked bike ride? (edited for blathering)

because eeewwwwwwwwwww!

someone somewhere has to sit on that saddle again. ick ick.

Also, we're not talking a bit of a bike ride, we're talking the centre of town, blocked up for hours by naked people on bikes who are apparently protesting the use of cars (not just in the city centre, but completely). and they are completely naked. Very very naked. in the middle of the day in summer.

People who go naked on horses deserve all the chafing, pain, and eventual castration they get.

Ouch, but, none of that, just a free run across a meadow, course I was also 19 at the time ... and streaking was still in vogue but it was something more I can't explain other than the sheer joy of being alive and the power of the animal I was riding ... also, to the best of mind knowledge there were no spectator ... just me and a remarkable horse that loved to run.

I didn't mean the early comment as anything crude or vile, I fear you might think ill of me, I am sorry for that

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2

Ouch, but, none of that, just a free run across a meadow, course I was also 19 at the time ... and streaking was still in vogue but it was something more I can't explain other than the sheer joy of being alive and the power of the animal I was riding ... also, to the best of mind knowledge there were no spectator ... just me and a remarkable horse that loved to run.

:lmao:

Well, if you've actually DONE it and you're still fully functional to tell the tale then that's different of course...

Edit: I'm terrified of the power of horses and their hooves (last summer I saw two bump into each other because they were excited about a peppermint they saw me holding---it was like seeing landslides collide) and I can't imagine riding one bareback clothed, let alone naked. It's not the same thing as a bicycle at all---a bike can't cripple you when it rolls over. But anyway. More power to your teen self, Dugh.

Edited by Irritable1