I loved the man / bear oral sex - scary but hot !

although now that I think it over, it was all one-sided, so the shifter pleasured the human. This is what I envisage with Oli and Boris too. The other way round - now this is where I get into the  "Ewwwawwww, yuck!" territory.

Is this being a hypocrite ?

• Like 1

although now that I think it over, it was all one-sided, so the shifter pleasured the human. This is what I envisage with Oli and Boris too. The other way round - now this is where I get into the  "Ewwwawwww, yuck!" territory.

Oh absolutely. Very much so. If you are not gratifying the wolverine precisely as it desires, well, then you're just a heartless user aren't you? Tee heeheehee.

• Like 1

I loved the man / bear oral sex - scary but hot !

and while I'm not sure how I feel about intercourse for Oli and Boris as things are, I'm all on board for oral here too.

and I'll read whatever you write, sasha, explicit or not :P

I know, I know, I'm a pervert... :blushing:

I need to re-read that book. The details are very sketchy.

I'll read pretty much anything that's well written. Although I confess I didn't read "Unexpected Liaisons"; I couldn't get onboard with the characters.

And I'll admit it...I'm a pervert, too. :blushing:

although now that I think it over, it was all one-sided, so the shifter pleasured the human. This is what I envisage with Oli and Boris too. The other way round - now this is where I get into the "Ewwwawwww, yuck!" territory.

Well, I wouldn't want to put my own tongue there, but I might feel differently if I were a wolf...especially if I knew there'd be reciprocation during my "time of the month". Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

Sorry, hon. Although it does amuse me that you're so squeamish.

I know it's pathetic and not at all the same but the thought of my dog licking me there....I would barf. I know that Oli and Boris are both werewolves who are always self aware...but the visual is the same..shudder...

• Like 1

I know it's pathetic and not at all the same but the thought of my dog licking me there....I would barf. I know that Oli and Boris are both werewolves who are always self aware...but the visual is the same..shudder...

Dog-licking would be an entirely different kettle of...well, something, anyway. :P

This tongue emoticon is getting a lot of play today. :)

• Like 1

Dear lord, how could it get more explicit than Born Wolf???

They were the same shape. Also, yeah it can, for details: go see Tobias and Zai.

I know, I know, I'm a pervert... :blushing:

did I say there was anything wrong with that?

Didn't deny the licking, though. :P

Nope.

Yes, it is. Sorry Tim.

what's so bad about... all of that eh?

about reading FFAB again - you could always wait for the fully shiny edited version? You know, along with the fully shiny edited version of Summer Camp and the new Tiger Winter. Might be worth it...

I am also out of "likes" for the day

I need to re-read that book. The details are very sketchy.

I'll read pretty much anything that's well written. Although I confess I didn't read "Unexpected Liaisons"; I couldn't get onboard with the characters.

And I'll admit it...I'm a pervert, too. :blushing:

Well, I wouldn't want to put my own tongue there, but I might feel differently if I were a wolf...especially if I knew there'd be reciprocation during my "time of the month".

See what I mean...this is hilarious. I am glad you own your pervertedness And I am glad you wouldn't put your tongue there! I agree that reciprocation is to be expected but what I don't understand is not reading Unexpected Liasons...I loved that book and Zander and Zupan!!!

• Like 3

See what I mean...this is hilarious. I am glad you own your pervertedness And I am glad you wouldn't put your tongue there! I agree that reciprocation is to be expected but what I don't understand is not reading Unexpected Liasons...I loved that book and Zander and Zupan!!!

Damn, it is hard to hang out here and not be able to like things! While we're sharing things we're glad for...I'm glad I managed to make you laugh. :)

I might give Zander and Zupan another go. After all, Sasha has left us without any Wednesday entertainment, not that I have the willpower to wait a week for anything that isn't being deliberately withheld.

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

Damn, it is hard to hang out here and not be able to like things! While we're sharing things we're glad for...I'm glad I managed to make you laugh. :)

I might give Zander and Zupan another go. After all, Sasha has left us without any Wednesday entertainment, not that I have the willpower to wait a week for anything that isn't being deliberately withheld.

The Z boys are awesome. Damn I miss that wheelchair bound meat-head...

Hey, you're still getting 2 updates a week! When it dwindles to none you can pout.

• Like 2

Jimminy Cricket! I go out for a couple hours and you guys put up dozens of posts!

You don't necessarily need to read Bad Stereotypes before Unexpected Liaisons, but it helps.  A lot of just who Zu is comes from the first book.

Likes run on a 24 hour basis. So if your first like yesterday was at 10 am you get one back today at 10. 

Tiger Winter has two chapters in various stages of editing. Based on the rate he writes and how much is left to post of the current stories, I doubt we will have a week with no posts, but you may just have to live with several weeks of only one post a week.

Now - as for pervertedness - just what are your standards? Where is the line between kink and perversion? IMO kinky is anything one is not into themselves, but is willing to participate in to please a lover. Perverted is anything you would not do even if it meant saving the known world. Everything else falls into the category of a diversified sex life!

• Like 3

Jimminy Cricket! I go out for a couple hours and you guys put up dozens of posts!

You don't necessarily need to read Bad Stereotypes before Unexpected Liaisons, but it helps. A lot of just who Zu is comes from the first book.

Likes run on a 24 hour basis. So if your first like yesterday was at 10 am you get one back today at 10.

Tiger Winter has two chapters in various stages of editing. Based on the rate he writes and how much is left to post of the current stories, I doubt we will have a week with no posts, but you may just have to live with several weeks of only one post a week.

Now - as for pervertedness - just what are your standards? Where is the line between kink and perversion? IMO kinky is anything one is not into themselves, but is willing to participate in to please a lover. Perverted is anything you would not do even if it meant saving the known world. Everything else falls into the category of a diversified sex life!

I have read Bad Stereotypes. I'm finding it interesting that both you and Sasha assumed I didn't like Zu. It was Zander I couldn't read: he was just far too twinky; it made me cringe.

Thanks for explaining the likes limit.

I don't think there is a definable threshold for my standards. And if there were, I'm not sure I'd be willing to say. ;)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

I have read Bad Stereotypes. I'm finding it interesting that both you and Sasha assumed I didn't like Zu. It was Zander I couldn't read: he was just far too twinky; it made me cringe.

Thanks for explaining the likes limit.

I don't think there is a definable threshold for my standards. And if there were, I'm not sure I'd be willing to say. ;)

There is a lot more depth to Zander than first meets the eye...he is actually quite complex and not at all flighty(if you ignore the pink drinks et al) but most importantly, he is the perfect guy for the "meathead in the wheelchair".It took a Zander to tame a Zupan. And I am with you on keeping some things to yourself :thumbup: ...cheers

• Like 1

So if I understand you correctly, Kitt, you're saying:

What I would do myself = Perfectly Normal

What I would do for my partner = Kinky

What I would not do = Perverted

Is that correct?

Pretty much Irri.  But doesn't most of the world actually look at it that way without really realizing it?

There is a lot more depth to Zander than first meets the eye...he is actually quite complex and not at all flighty(if you ignore the pink drinks et al) but most importantly, he is the perfect guy for the "meathead in the wheelchair".It took a Zander to tame a Zupan. And I am with you on keeping some things to yourself :thumbup: ...cheers

I seem to have run out of likes again. This is all very confusing.

Continuing the glad theme, I'm glad you referred to him as "...in the wheelchair". I believe this is the preferred term. That or "wheelchair user".

I am always in favor of retaining a little mystique. :yes: