People who go naked on horses deserve all the chafing, pain, and eventual castration they get.

I can't believe I am admitting this...My first farm...alone..naked leaning against paddock...drinking a beer...looking at full moon...my gelding came up to me...ducked under paddock...got on bareback ..no bridle...walked up to barn and back..got off(his back)...thanked him...finished my beer...went inside and showered dust off my junk and ass....too protective of the value of my stuff to jog or lope...nothing sexual about it...just felt a little weird...don't tell anyone...it's a secret

• Like 3

:huh:

Guys... I set aside my own abject terror of being stepped on accidentally by a beast that weighs the better part of a ton, because I know not everyone is a physical coward like me... but, like, do you not get bitten by mosquitoes and things? 

Lol...It was September because I remember that my show season was almost over...so no mosquitoes...like I said, I am protective of my stuff :yes:

• Like 1

You need to go read Andrew Todd's Riding Lessons series. Lots of horses, bareback riding and as far as I recall even a case of sex while riding (although I may be thinking of another story).

After this evening's revelations, nothing in fiction has the power to surprise me  :blink:  

Me, horse, boyfriend, full moon. Only thing not naked was his... well you get the picture.

Edit to add it was.worth the chaffing and we both headed right for the shower as well.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 3

After this evening's revelations, nothing in fiction has the power to surprise me   :blink:  

Me, horse, boyfriend, full moon. 

I stand corrected. The revelations of last night and this morning  :blink: Is there anyone in this thread who has NOT ridden a horse naked? 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

I stand corrected. The revelations of last night and this morning  :blink: Is there anyone in this thread who has NOT ridden a horse naked? 

I haven't. Yet...  :lol:

PS thanks for the like, Irri, that was my number 600, so I took a step up the reputation ladder.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Is there anyone in this thread who has NOT ridden a horse naked? 

Never have. Probably never will. I like jeans and western boots too much.

Also, this conversation took a wrong turn at the corner of Weird and Smutty. Let's go back...

• Like 1

This art supply store in Cambridge, is it real? Mouse hair brushes, really?

I remember ones like that in Cambridge, but the one I am basing it off I actually found in Venice. I bought there an olive handled detail brush made from the tail hairs of grey squirrels. They had mouse hairs ones too, and many more exotic types. There was a big flat water colour brush made of badger. I sort of wanted it.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 1

Also, this conversation took a wrong turn at the corner of Weird and Smutty. Let's go back...

Uhm, I guess that was my fault, I apologize.

no it wasn't. sasha began it with the brighton naked bike ride comment. you just brought horses into play. quite natural in a sasha forum, I think.

Anyway, back on topic: right now I'm pretty disenchanted with both Oli's parents. :angry:  His dad is just a general selfish bastard, but what is his mum's excuse ? Obviously Oli did not expect any support from her for his dreams, since he didn't even mention the fact that he had been accepted at Cambridge. Even if he would probably still have chosen to stay at home and study in Brighton, the fact that he wasn't able to share his hopes and the loss with anyone, makes me utterly   :(

• Like 3

right now I'm pretty disenchanted with both Oli's parents. :angry:  His dad is just a general selfish bastard, but what is his mum's excuse ? Obviously Oli did not expect any support from her for his dreams, since he didn't even mention the fact that he had been accepted at Cambridge. Even if he would probably still have chosen to stay at home and study in Brighton, the fact that he wasn't able to share his hopes and the loss with anyone, makes me utterly   :(

The fact that Oli didn't tell his mum is not necessarily a reflection of his mother's attitude or love for him. He knew it was a pipe dream, and even if his father accepted his choice of course and wasn't an ass, moving away to Cambridge was never a feasible plan. Like the guy you fancy who you know is going to be really bad for you. Just because Oli wanted to go, doesn't mean he ever thought he really could.

His mum is a good person.

• Like 1

His mum is a good person.

I want to take your word for it, but I'd prefer to have it confirmed by her siding with Oli against the bastard for once in her life - in front of Oli and with words telling her husband that he is wrong and Oli is right (Oli not Oliver), not just her sweetly trying to persuade the idiot to see Oli's side of the matter. 

Just realized something. Schrodingers werewolf. If I don't read any more the story's not over.

Edit: ok, so my resolve lasted less than 5 seconds after I woke up to a new chapter. And I'll go ahead and be the first to admit to feeling some warmth for Alex now.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

ok, so my resolve lasted less than 5 seconds after I woke up to a new chapter. And I'll go ahead and be the first to admit to feeling some warmth for Alex now.

Why ? For giving his son a few tips on how to draw and being secretly proud of his talent ?

Doesn't excuse him for being a shitty parent in my books !

• Like 1

Why ? For giving his son a few tips on how to draw and being secretly proud of his talent ?

Doesn't excuse him for being a shitty parent in my books !

Aw Tim. I didn't say it did! But before we didn't know anything good about Alex and now we do. Why so dogmatic? He doesn't have to be wholly evil to be considered a bad parent.