Hottest FIREFLY Character  

12 members have voted

1. 1. You may choose more than one. Qualifications, exceptions, and arguments may be made below.

• Site Administrator

I said Zoe, from the list in the poll, cause damn I like a woman who can wear leather and carry a gun, plus she has gorgeous lips. But what about Kaylee?!!! She was such a innocently sensual character; I really loved her.

• Like 2

Mal, always Mal. He has this wounded hero thing going, when nobody looks. You can quote him to see if you're in the right company, he makes me laugh when I really need it, and his looks don't hurt the eyes either. Okay there's Wash... and Simon...well I don't love my men only for their looks, most of the times. :P

And yes, Zoe, as Cia said...good we could choose more than one.

*sigh* This the only show where I like all of them. But some I like more.

• Like 1

even though I love Jayne, and I mean, I LOVE Jayne, and Mal...

I think if I got to have dinner, awesome hanging out and excellent "snuggle time" with anyone, I'd leave my normal preference and pick Kaylee. She's cute, she's fun, she's easy to impress if you have strawberries and she says "shiny" in a way that makes me feel funny.

Also, Zoe... to quote her husband "Have you seen what she wears?"

I completely, 100%, forgot Kaylee even existed until Cia mentioned her. Going to imdb now...Edit: whoa, I forgot Shepherd too. What the heck is wrong with me...  Voters who wish to alter their ballot may do so...

Edited by Irritable1

I had the big crush on Jayne. He was the hyper-male that I always wanted to believe has a wild submissive side. All he needed was the right alpha male LOL I also liked that he was a little dumb. (OMG That sounds awful when you say that out loud.)

It was a shame that the series was cancelled. I love my DVD of Serenity though. :yes:

• Like 1