This wasn't supposed to be cute ... it was about serious empowerment ... and establishing some other key story arcs we will come back to in book 6 ... and a sneak to what happened to CE after chapter 5 ... and ... pffffff.

JAR

well, it was all of that too, but I can't tease you about that, can I?  :evil::gikkle:

well, it was all of that too, but I can't tease you about that, can I?  :evil::gikkle:

I don't do cute ... I don't do men ... well, with more than 2 cm of hair ... now reading your next 'cute' story ...

Oh, the images you put in my head just now...

There will be police sex in book 4  :o

• Like 1

I don't do cute ... I don't do men ... well, with more than 2 cm of hair ... now reading your next 'cute' story ...

There will be police sex in book 4  :o

Don't worry, JAR, after CE has gotten Warren trained to be a fearsome enforcer along with Sam and Isaac, the policeman won't be cute anymore. And Colt will want him even more - hence the police sex, I guess. :lol:

Good night, see you tomorrow.

• Like 1

Don't worry, JAR, after CE has gotten Warren trained to be a fearsome enforcer along with Sam and Isaac, the policeman won't be cute anymore. And Colt will want him even more - hence the police sex, I guess. :lol:

Good night, see you tomorrow.

Seems the prompt had its desired effect ...

Even though I went running after reading as usual to clear my head, I forgot something in my review. The wolves were all pure before Comt got his hands on them and they weren't that young and innocent. So it's not like they all have given up interesting love lives due to a scent addiction. They have been looking for something, someone. Apparently, that person was Colt. Even if Fate had her finger in there somewhere, if everyone is happy what's the problem?

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2

Since Colt was feeling like girl today, I thought this should be his song if he ever has the courage to break out his inner "toddler". And before you go "I don't like Christina!" (I'm sure you don't...) just read the lyrics! Change man to men! Bingo! Themesong! Even has a reference to Prime's shadowing and a message to all the wolves "Just keep on giving it up..."

• Like 1

Even though I went running after reading as usual to clear my head, I forgot something in my review. The wolves were all pure before Comt got his hands on them and they weren't that young and innocent. So it's not like they all have given up interesting love lives due to a scent addiction. They have been looking for something, someone. Apparently, that person was Colt. Even if Fate had her finger in there somewhere, if everyone is happy what's the problem?

Puppilull,

what a profound review. Well appreciated. Some comments.

1) Scent. Maybe it is love. But maybe there's more behind that attraction - another reason. And what happens when/if the scent disappears? Will love stay?

2) Could it be Fate has thrown them together to fulfill the prophecy? What happens once they have done their duty? Would Colt still be the 'someone?' Or will Prime finally sire the alpha heir, Brian becoming the panty-moisturizing womanizer and CE breed a little army of enforcer pups?

3) Are you really sure men prefer men over women only because of the 'bits?' There is more to the difference of women and men than primary sexual organs - despite what gender 'theory' claims.

4) Vampires taking over the world. Another little topos. Wonder why they seems to be accumulating.

And why do I have the feeling love has been easy on you? ;-)

JAR

Since Colt was feeling like girl today, I thought this should be his song if he ever has the courage to break out his inner "toddler". And before you go "I don't like Christina!" (I'm sure you don't...) just read the lyrics! Change man to men! Bingo! Themesong! Even has a reference to Prime's shadowing and a message to all the wolves "Just keep on giving it up..."

While indeed the style of music is ... interesting ..., the lyrics are insightful and refreshingly genuine. Maybe Colt should have is own version of it. (I guess 'It's raining wolves' might be the other alternative.)

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

How do you ever know if love will stay? Love is a great uncertainty, only worth the bother because the rewards are so great. So many people today are afraid to even try, because they are convinced it's going to end badly. So if the scents die off when the prophecy is fulfilled, who knows what will happen? What I do know is that they will have had an amazing couple of years. Would Colt wish he'd never met the wolves? I don't think so.

I think you misunderstood what I meant about the bits. I don't think people prefer bits. I however think it's entirely possible for someone who identifies as belonging to a certain sexuality, to fall in love in someone who does not fall intothat category. I myself have never been in love with a wo an, but I wouldn't rule out meeting some amazing woman and fall in love. I might still see myself as straight, just in love with a specific person. Maybe Al will always consider himself straight, but in love with Colt.

Love has been easy on me in that I have met a wonderful man who puts up with all my quirks. However, there have been times when we have been on the verge of breaking up and life hasn't been all roses and sunsets. We have decided to soldier on. So fa, the good times outweigh the bad. So it takes work to make it work and keep it interesting. But who knows what happens tomorrow? Nothing is certain. Nothing is forever.

• Like 3

By the way, Patrini changes names to Petrini somewhere in the middle. Also, when Colt tells Al he will start to be attracted to men, I wonder if you meant "me"? Al wouldn't be attracted to another man now that he's met and smelled Colt?

• Like 1

By the way, Patrini changes names to Petrini somewhere in the middle. Also, when Colt tells Al he will start to be attracted to men, I wonder if you meant "me"? Al wouldn't be attracted to another man now that he's met and smelled Colt?

Where's an editor when one needs one? LOL

I'll look into the Pa/e/trini situation.

JAR

How do you ever know if love will stay? Love is a great uncertainty, only worth the bother because the rewards are so great. So many people today are afraid to even try, because they are convinced it's going to end badly. So if the scents die off when the prophecy is fulfilled, who knows what will happen? What I do know is that they will have had an amazing couple of years. Would Colt wish he'd never met the wolves? I don't think so.

I'll remind you about this when book 7 is being published ;-)

JAR

Edited by JohnAR

Patrini / Petrini, who cares LOL

I thought about that 'men' when editing, and my conclusion was that JAR meant that the scent attraction works on all the men in the inner circle, they are attracted to each other via Colt or even directly if they are gay. Isaac is certainly attracted to Prime and Brian. But if you meant 'me' and not 'men' John, I apologize for not asking.

• Like 1

The link doesn't work for me ;-)

Patrini / Petrini, who cares LOL

I thought about that 'men' when editing, and my conclusion was that JAR meant that the scent attraction works on all the men in the inner circle, they are attracted to each other via Colt or even directly if they are gay. Isaac is certainly attracted to Prime and Brian. But if you meant 'me' and not 'men' John, I apologize for not asking.

"Men" is right. JAR

Looking at the yellow stars, it seems somebody doesn't like this forum ... I wonder why ;-)

JAR

The link doesn't work for me ;-)

"Men" is right. JARLooking at the yellow stars, it seems somebody doesn't like this forum ... I wonder why ;-)

JAR

Strange about the link. But if you google the quote and add Psychology today, I think you'll find it, if you're interested.

I can't imagine anyone not liking us ;) If not, they can just get on with their lives.

Of course, I had to vote now...

Edited by Puppilull

Strange about the link. But if you google the quote and add Psychology today, I think you'll find it, if you're interested.

I can't imagine anyone not liking us ;) If not, they can just get on with their lives.

Of course, I had to vote now...

@puppilull: I  would have just preferred the person ranting verbally, that would have been fun!!! I'm up for a little scandal around polyamory and non-PC world views ...

BTW you shall read about what distressed CE in the next chapter ...

@Tim: Is your Rob chapter ready? I won't send chapter 6 and 7 for editing before I got my dose of Rob (and chapter 6 has a nice Isaac-on-his-knees-scene ;-)).

Edited by JohnAR

And never was a chapter written more swiftly...!

It never ceases to surprise me how some people can be broadminded in one aspect of love and life and then totally rigid in others. I wouldn't necessarily choose a ploy amorous life, but I can see the appeal. Besides, if I'm not in the relationship, why even bother? As long as people aren't getting hurt, I say go for it! With all the cheating going on, this monogamy craze might not be very compatible with human nature. Maybe, it time to broaden our horizons?

Don't think your silence hasn't been duly noted...

http://definitions.uslegal.com/a/admission-by-silence/

I quote:

In order to take an admission as admission by silence it must appear: 

(1)that the party heard and understood the act or declaration;

Which act or declaration did I admit to by silence????

Hint: it has to do with my obsession with your time zone. And is connected to something Brian said...

Oops! I meant Sam... I don't have my spread sheet out here on the terrace...

Edited by Puppilull

@Tim: Is your Rob chapter ready? I won't send chapter 6 and 7 for editing before I got my dose of Rob (and chapter 6 has a nice Isaac-on-his-knees-scene ;-)).

And never was a chapter written more swiftly...!

Ehm I haven't even started it yet. :*)

but I know you're not going to be satisfied with it anyway, as long as Rob stays straight. So why bother ? :no:

Hint: it has to do with my obsession with your time zone. And is connected to something Brian said...

Brian didn't say anything recently. Neither in chapter 4 nor in the last prompt ...

The Pa/e/trinin confusion has been taken care of.

Rob isn't straight ... he is just going through a difficult phase ...  :P

(But I kept him in this 'difficult phase' in book 6.)

JAR

Edited by JohnAR

I made a guess based on him exclaiming "Heaven". I took a chance and said Germany. You never responded to that, which made me awfully proud of myself. Now, it turns out you just missed it... I'm crushed! Crushed, I say!