OK, but Brian still comes across as quite innocent. Maybe you need to write more sex scenes with him and Colt. :whistle:  0:)  :lmao:

OMG! I can't get a single scene with Rob and you want another one with Brian? Mmmmmh. And what would be the dramatic context? 

The control freak would say that. I'm seldom in the mood to give instructions in the heat of the moment.

Nothing freakish about it ... Just helping others to succeed

OMG! I can't get a single scene with Rob and you want another one with Brian? Mmmmmh. And what would be the dramatic context? 

Hmm, I'll have to think about that. I'm off to bed now - I'll just take a look at Brian's picture to be inspired... :P  :*)

• Like 2

Oh, I have no doubt you want to fulfil the boys' needs.

Not sure that's how I would phrase it .... Maybe it's the Swedish boys who fumble? (I found them very obstinate)

So where's Defiance, who ignited the discussion today? Looking for pictures? Or for an OHio hunk to pay me for sending her the full book 4? (One can try.)

Yes I like strong necks ... Not sure how someone could fumble with it.

We scared her off...

I run to get take out for two minutes, and this..... Admit it. You all needed this break!! Oh and, I don't scare easy... 

• Like 2

Maybe it's the Swedish boys who fumble? (I found them very obstinate)

Funny, I never had that experience. LOL, just kidding!

I'm afraid my international outlook in the subject is too limited to make a comparative study.

Lucky you, going to Cali!

Funny, I never had that experience. LOL, just kidding!

I'm afraid my international outlook in the subject is too limited to make a comparative study.

Lucky you, going to Cali!

California! Oh yes, I think I was born in the wrong country; Fate kind of screwed me.

At least Swedish men are mostly great eye-candy. Those cheek bones are to kill for!

JAR

PS See my replies to your reviews ;-)

Bring it on!

Yesterday, I had this funny image in my head. You snuggled up in bed in a hotel room i Paris and me here in a hotel room in a conference centre in Lidingö, chatting away about boys. However, I feel I've slacked off on the boy scouting. I will do better. I promise.

• Like 1

Bring it on!

Yesterday, I had this funny image in my head. You snuggled up in bed in a hotel room i Paris and me here in a hotel room in a conference centre in Lidingö, chatting away about boys. However, I feel I've slacked off on the boy scouting. I will do better. I promise.

Paris is a challenge in that respect, I have to confess ... but I'm peculiar in my taste ... (Back in my dirty corner).

And won't I have a surprise for you on that topic in book 8 ;-)

Book 8 ?! :huh:  I thought I'd signed up for editing seven books. :unsure:

Oh well, if it means more Brian, bring it on. :P

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Book 8 ?! :huh:  I thought I'd signed up for editing seven books. :unsure:

Oh well, if it means more Brian, bring it on. :P

As it looks I cannot finish the story arch in book 7 ... so my apologies. 

What if I introduce another blondie?

JAR

None of those anemic, artsy French boys for you..? Kind of so not Brian...

Well en route to Berlin via Zurich ... now we start talking ... I mean, who cares about talking ... German boys can be so ... compliant  :devil:

JAR

• Like 1

Weekend in Berlin? Nice! Just don't get arrested for doing unmentionable things to those German boys!

Yeah, I think John must be in a good mood, he just sent me a really sweet MetaPrompt chapter to edit. :lol:

Warren is so cute it's almost enough to make JAR :puke::rofl:

• Like 1

Weekend in Berlin? Nice! Just don't get arrested for doing unmentionable things to those German boys!

Even the German police are compliant  0:)

Yeah, I think John must be in a good mood, he just sent me a really sweet MetaPrompt chapter to edit. :lol:

Warren is so cute it's almost enough to make JAR :puke::rofl:

This wasn't supposed to be cute ... it was about serious empowerment ... and establishing some other key story arcs we will come back to in book 6 ... and a sneak to what happened to CE after chapter 5 ... and ... pffffff.

JAR

Something to look forward to! Saturday can't come fast enough!

Not asking for my time zone? ;-)