Oh, no reason...

MMmmmmmhhhhh. It is referred to in book 3 actually. And there's 29 Palm referred to in book 2 ... 

Be aware of a lawyer asking questions with "no reason" ;-)

• Like 1

you're right. we haven't seen them since page 7 of this forum. Maybe they can't take the pervy Scandinavians lurking around here? :lol:

They are travelling in the Meta-verse. I think they should be able to handle us...

I was just thinking you might need to do a little research..?

I'm beyond research. I'm in the CONTROLled experiment stage with a statistically significant base size of subjects.

Edited by JohnAR

'Over the top?' It was just harmless uniform sex ...

There was nothing harmful, but it wasn't harmless either!

I agree LA is not my favorite; now San Diego is (for several reasons).

Indeed my editor has done his slimy work and edited my prompt "Camp" and it is with Defiance19 for approval (given our "deal"). Then I'll think about what to do with it given absence of prompts. Maybe it becomes a non-prompt again (like "Cure," requested by Tim) or it will be integrated as a flashback into book 7 (like Puppilull's prompt in book 6).

Thank you. 

'Camp'? Done. Approved.. And OMG... 

I'm beyond research. I'm in the CONTROLled experiment stage with a statistical significant base size of subjects.

Oh, come on! I just know you're sitting on the hood of your rental outside the base, licking an ice cream cone, watching those boys sweating in the sun in those heavy, heavy boots...

Holding up a sign with the pertinent information and blasting this from your car stereo:

https://youtu.be/fWNaR-rxAic

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1

Oh, come on! I just know you're sitting on the hood of your rental outside the base, licking an ice cream cone, watching those boys sweating in the sun in those heavy, heavy boots...

Holding up a sign with the pertinent information and blasting this from your car stereo:

Sitting outside at 29 Palms at 40 degree ... when they boys exercise dozens of km in distance in the desert? No chance. There are better hunting locations. One I actually made a prompt out of ;-).

The video is f****ing hilarious. Do you want to be my desperate lady? (I can't play any instruments, though)

JAR

• Like 1

Sitting outside at 29 Palms at 40 degree ... when they boys exercise dozens of km in distance in the desert? No chance. There are better hunting locations. One I actually made a prompt out of ;-).

The video is f****ing hilarious. Do you want to be my desperate lady? (I can't play any instruments, though)

JAR

I have actually done something a bit like this... I wouldn't call it desperate. Rather determined.

https://katiemorningstar.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/stokes-1.jpg

With a bit of Gillette we have the perfect visual support for the "Camp" prompt.

JAR

Ooh... I like! He does need some manscaping, though. That prompt better show up! I'm ever so curious. How can you produce something camp...?

I have actually done something a bit like this... I wouldn't call it desperate. Rather determined.

Ooh... I like! He does need some manscaping, though. That prompt better show up! I'm ever so curious. How can you produce something camp...?

Camp ... as in (Boot) Camp??? I thought we were beyond gay stereotyping ;-).

A woman doing something like that is charming ... a gay guy doing it ... is creepy.

Camp ... as in (Boot) Camp??? I thought we were beyond gay stereotyping ;-).

A woman doing something like that is charming ... a gay guy doing it ... is creepy.

Hence the question mark. I've never really grasped the concept of camp. I have a vague idea, but I probably couldn't explain it to anyone.

:blink: Fuck, now my keyboard is wet AGAIN ! :facepalm:

is that Isaac ? :P  :glomp:

Out of uniform ... and before his wolf did some fine-tuning to meet Colt's creepy tastes ;-)

Hence the question mark. I've never really grasped the concept of camp. I have a vague idea, but I probably couldn't explain it to anyone.

I guess it is everything societally female done by a biological male.

I had to play the video again ;-)

Edited by JohnAR

Ha, ha! Anyone not privy to your drooling habit might read that a tad differently, Tim...

I AM NOT writing a prompt including diapers.

@puppilull: YOU ARE CHATTING DURING YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY???

• Like 1

Ha, ha! Anyone not privy to your drooling habit might read that a tad differently, Tim...

:huh:

I AM NOT writing a prompt including diapers.

even more :huh:

why would I pee on my keyboard, if that's what you're trying to imply ?

I'm not saying other fluids than drool are not involved, but I'm not into water sports. :pinch:

• Like 1

No, silly. We didn't feel the need to do something extravagant. Just us and the kids. After 20 year and two kids, you are committed no matter what's on paper. We're planning more of a party in August.

And I thought I had lost the status of having the highest antidote level to romance ;-)

I'm not saying other fluids than drool are not involved, but I'm not into water sports. :pinch:

Now THAT I could write a prompt about ... under a different name, though ;-)

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

You should know by now I'm not a typical woman. Romance to me is perhaps a bit different than for others. Fixing a flat tire on my bike, hemming a pair of my pants, building a sauna at our place in the country, playing football with the kids... That means more to me than flowers and chocolate (nice as that may be).

• Like 1

You should know by now I'm not a typical woman. Romance to me is perhaps a bit different than for others. Fixing a flat tire on my bike, hemming a pair of my pants, building a sauna at our place in the country, playing football with the kids... That means more to me than flowers and chocolate (nice as that may be).

Damn you're already married. But texting during the ceremony would take too far even fore me ;-)

I'm also a woman with very, very long hair...

Don't worry, we were suitably mushy during the ceremony. Now, it's kind of late. No more ceremony. I haven't had time to read today's update, though. Not even I can concentrate enough today...

Edited by Puppilull

I'm also a woman with very, very long hair...

Don't worry, we were suitably mushy during the ceremony. Now, it's kind of late. No more ceremony. I haven't had time to read today's update, though. Not even I can concentrate enough today...

You missed CE and Colt's gym session? But I guess the reason is acceptable. JAR