Pony?

What games are YOU into?

JAR

You don't mean you haven't seen Channing dance? Can't have that!

While I may entertain myself (and others) with whips and leather restraints, I have never felt any inclination to explore pony play. I'm not into beastiality.

You don't mean you haven't seen Channing dance? Can't have that!

While I may entertain myself (and others) with whips and leather restraints, I have never felt any inclination to explore pony play. I'm not into beastiality.

That movie did not leave a lasting impression on me ... sorry ... so not up my alley.

JAR

The movie? Who cares when he moves like that.

I did google the packs (ancient Greek and Channing in the same night... Google's logarithms will go crazy.), but I still don't get it. I did laugh at the idea of feisty women living in the cold, but that's only because it's been so cold lately I have to find something good about living in this country. Maybe I'll have to sleep on it to really figure it out.

Edited by Puppilull

The movie? Who cares when he moves like that.

I did google the packs (ancient Greek and Channing in the same night... Google's logarithms will go crazy.), but I still don't get it. I did laugh at the idea of feisty women living in the cold, but that's only because it's been so cold lately I have to find something good about living in this country. Maybe I'll have to sleep on it to really figure it out.

... am not sure how I should take it that woman reprimands me for paying attention to the actual plot of a movie instead of just indulging in the eye candy. Somehow the gender stereotypes are severely screwed up here.

Enjoy your sleep in the awfully cold North ;-)

JAR

You guys must be having the best sleep an or dreams.... Soo quiet over here. :/

There is that little inconvenience called work where I need to show up on a regular basis to wield my whip.

But I made progress today writing the first chapter of book 7 ;-).

On top, I found a picture of the 'brat' Gavin, before he gets 'taken care of:'

Gavinbefore

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Book 7! Yeay!

You guys must be having the best sleep an or dreams.... Soo quiet over here. :/

You know, the best way to stir things up is to find some pictures. Hot boys are just too much of a temptation!

But I have to agree. Work has a nasty way of taking up too much time. On top of that, I'm on a management training course right niw. Just spent over two hours running around outdoors on some sort of treasure hunt. Not sure how that will improve my management skills, but it was actually nice weather...

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 3

Book 7! Yeay!

You know, the best way to stir things up is to find some pictures. Hot boys are just too much of a temptation!

Absolutely, and the author has that unexplainable weakness for corn-fed Allamerican boys

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Absolutely, and the author has that unexplainable weakness for corn-fed Allamerican boys

Unexplainable? You like 'em big and hot. Not that much of a mystery. Just like I prefer mine a few sizes smaller.

• Like 1

Unexplainable? You like 'em big and hot. Not that much of a mystery. Just like I prefer mine a few sizes smaller.

So many non-PC rebuttals coming to my mind ... We all do know that size matters ...

I guess it's also their innocence ... So corruptable ... Like taking their virginity again ...

walking back  into my dirty corner

JAR

9 days to next trip to CA ;-)

Edited by JohnAR

He, he! A size queen? Why am I not surprised?

I much prefer they know what they are doing. Fumbling virgins aren't that much fun. Maybe it's a woman thing.

Edited by Puppilull

So where's Defiance, who ignited the discussion today? Looking for pictures? Or for an OHio hunk to pay me for sending her the full book 4? (One can try.)

He, he! A size queen? Why am I not surprised?

I much prefer they know what they are doing. Fumbling virgins aren't that much fun. Maybe it's a woman thing.

Yes I like strong necks ... Not sure how someone could fumble with it.

Brian innocent? I guess you're reading about a different Brian ... LOL

JAR

we're talking about how they LOOK, right?

I like my women experienced and my men innocent. :*)

• Like 1

So where's Defiance, who ignited the discussion today? Looking for pictures? Or for an OHio hunk to pay me for sending her the full book 4? (One can try.)

Yes I like strong necks ... Not sure how someone could fumble with it.

No one's fumbled with you? You lucky bastard! It's such a disappointment.