I thought you knew a Swedish konferens is anything but boring... There was mind-killing involved, but of the alcoholic kind. We danced in a circle to ABBA in our sock feet, slightly drunk and inappropriate.

• Like 2

Your Isaac is delicious.

who is the blond Isaac boy???

:huh:  Do you think they used ice cubes on his nipples to make them stand out like that ? And those shoulders are sinfully... :P

*wipes up drool and returns to writing*

Edited by Timothy M.

I guess I NEED to re-write book 4 then (no more posts for 2 months).

In the MetaUniverse wolves don't like swimming too much ... that doesn't mean they don't like showing off their physiques in swimwear ...

JAR

:huh:  Do you think they used ice cubes on his nipples to make them stand out like that ? And those shoulders are sinfully... :P

*wipes up drool and returns to writing*

For some reasons I thought they used other techniques to achieve that effect ...

... and back to my dirty corner.

JAR

• Like 1

I thought you knew a Swedish konferens is anything but boring... There was mind-killing involved, but of the alcoholic kind. We danced in a circle to ABBA in our sock feet, slightly drunk and inappropriate.

... unfortunately that confirms my definition of 'boring.' ;-) But maybe I'm getting old.

JAR

• Like 1

can I have all of them...?

In the MetaUniverse wolves don't like swimming too much ... that doesn't mean they don't like showing off their physiques in swimwear ...

I'm surprised you didn't complain they needed a haircut. :rofl:

• Like 1

http://hottytoddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/chad-swag-kelly.jpeg

This could be my Sam. Not a lot of a difference, perhaps. Also, ignore the fact that in real life this guy appears to be a bit of a douche...

... unfortunately that confirms my definition of 'boring.' ;-) But maybe I'm getting old.

JAR

We can't all lead such exhilarating lives like you... At least I got to dance for four hours. That doesn't happen all that often nowadays.

can I have all of them..?

We'll work out a schedule with some sort of rotation.

• Like 2

Good that I post another chapter in some few hours ;-)

There are getting young my dear ...

JAR

Do Defiance, what do you teach? ;-)

JAR

Some days, it does feel like 'what' I teach. Lol. I teach Kindergarten (5yr olds) and I teach an after school program to 10 yr old 5th Graders, 3 afternoons a week. 

Some days, it does feel like 'what' I teach. Lol. I teach Kindergarten (5yr olds) and I teach an after school program to 10 yr old 5th Graders, 3 afternoons a week. 

Perfect! There is a reason why my first MetaPrompt is called "Toddlers" ... JAR

• Like 1

And I have a 5-year old! What a perfect match we all are!

Although, I wouldn't call a 5-year old a toddler...

I think I use the term "toddler" for marines quite liberally ... it's more a (non)state of mind than chronological age ... 

Just don't say it to actual kids! They get so very angry if you imply that they are younger than they are. I guess that changes around 25...

25 is the universally aspirational age; most younger or older want to be 25... I never had the issue as a kid to be consider younger than I was ... normally they thought I was 5+ y older ... dirty twisted mind at all.

JAR

• Like 1

And I have a 5-year old! What a perfect match we all are!

Although, I wouldn't call a 5-year old a toddler...

This is so true! They are 5 and most act like they're going on 15.. It's unreal.

• Like 1

25 is the universally aspirational age; most younger or older want to be 25... I never had the issue as a kid to be consider younger than I was ... normally they thought I was 5+ y older ... dirty twisted mind at all.

JAR

At age 5? And I thought I was twisted!

Hi guys!

I think we are overreacting (please make it so!) :)

Colt's gun has regular bullets (non-silver), to scare the Bitch away from prime.

Colt hurts Prime, the Blood sucke leaves him, and Colt has his Alpha back...

Equinae gets extra points for figuring out out the Colt's colt can also shoot non-silver bullets only 'temporarily' killing a wolf like Prime. When you wrote your scenario I thought you were the second person with a virus on my little Mac with the story ;-).

JAR

• Like 3

Very true, Cris! The funny thing was that it was the youngest of my coworkers (20-25) who insisted on playing ABBA. We older people tried to get the play list to at least enter the 21st century...

I think I don't really understand the concept of shadowing. Does that mean MaryAnne vacated her body completely? In that case, I can see how scaring her that her current host body is dying could work. I however thought that she was alive in her body and only used psychic powers to control Prime from a distance. Than she would be able to wait and see what happens.

I just have to add that I haven't read today's chapter yet, so this might be explained in very convincing detail there...

Equinae gets extra points for figuring out out the Colt's colt can also shoot non-silver bullets only 'temporarily' killing a wolf like Prime. When you wrote your scenario I thought you were the second person with a virus on my little Mac with the story ;-).

JAR

Yey me!

My next vision from things to be is next week's winning lottery number, wich I will share with you, in two weeks time !

• Like 2