That's not a tease at all, it's just cruel....

Did I tell you Dr. Evil was my second name?

Today at boxing, I pictured CE standing there, yelling at me. Made for one hell of a work out!

OMG. I just realized. Are you snooping in my laptop again? Next chapter DOES start with CE in the gym ... Puppilull, I'm getting worried ...

JAR

Ha, ha! I was apparently really tired!

But this might help you forgive me...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS71oKz7Sw1131Un4CB2RhHiQWBKb1A7bHYigfCGCizcbqWN-vkGA

Well ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

OMG. I just realized. Are you snooping in my laptop again? Next chapter DOES start with CE in the gym ... Puppilull, I'm getting worried ...

I'm psychic! Or just obsessed...

I'm glad JAR didn't start accusing me of spilling things to you in secret. I may have left a few oops reviews, but I'm innocent of the CE in the gym matter. :)

• Like 3

Well, Ill be gone for a while - flying to another time zone . Enough time to write the next chapter. And @Defiance19: your steamy Isaac marine prompt is basically done. A bit of revisions, good prompt words and Tim's eagle eyes, I hopefully do the evil brotherhood justice and your (well, my) fantasies.

JAR

• Like 1

Well, Ill be gone for a while - flying to another time zone . Enough time to write the next chapter. And @Defiance19: your steamy Isaac marine prompt is basically done. A bit of revisions, good prompt words and Tim's eagle eyes, I hopefully do the evil brotherhood justice and your (well, my) fantasies.

JAR

Can't wait to read it... Safe travels and much fun!

Try not to corrupt too many boys on your travels in CA. Although, the surfers must have too much hair for your liking, so maybe they're safe!

Have a safe trip and write, write, write!

Not yet in CA, unfortunately. Less fertile hunting grounds here. And there's a natural remedy against surfer hair (see the infamous prompt Hair you inspired).

I did write (and sleep), so an XXL-prompt inspired by Defiance is in Tim's inbox. Not sure he'll appreciate the verbal hankypanky as much, though, as I do (and back to my dirty corner).

JAR

MetaPrompts Camp

Edited by JohnAR

Not yet in CA, unfortunately. Less fertile hunting grounds here. And there's a natural remedy against surfer hair (see the infamous prompt Hair you inspired).

I did write (and sleep), so an XXL-prompt inspired by Defiance is in Tim's inbox. Not sure he'll appreciate the verbal hankypanky as much, though, as I do (and back to my dirty corner).

JAR

I'm sure Tim will grin and bear it...

I like the promise of XXL. Sounds very interesting...

• Like 1

I'm sure Tim will grin and bear it...

I like the promise of XXL. Sounds very interesting...

He seems to be too shocked to deal with it though.

Anyway off on another plane - finally to CA (Colonels, hide your marines) ;-).

JAR

• Like 1

He seems to be too shocked to deal with it though.

Anyway off on another plane - finally to CA (Colonels, hide your marines) ;-).

JAR

No, I'm on it, but I have to wipe up the drool before typing edits. But I admit it was a bit over the top. :lol:

• Like 1

'Over the top?' It was just harmless uniform sex ...

well there were things happening BEFORE the sex. :pinch:

Do you two realise what this convo is doing to us poor outsiders?

:evil:  :rofl:

I've done my editing, so it's up to JAR now. But perhaps he's too busy in Cali. :P

• Like 1

JAR, I find I've grown accustomed to that late night banter. Now it's so quiet... It's so dull with you on the other side of the world, I'm even watching a Rob Schneider movie.

Only perk of said movie - this:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/6/10/12/enhanced-buzz-21519-1370880330-26.jpg

http://fanpix.famousfix.com/picture-gallery/matthew-lawrence-picture-14466598.htm

Edited by Puppilull

This could be Leo and Sam on his path to growth. Can I adopt them?

JAR, I find I've grown accustomed to that late night banter. Now it's so quiet... It's so dull with you on the other side of the world, I'm even watching a Rob Schneider movie.

Sorry I had an LA commute from hell ... and no cuties on the road! JAR

• Like 1

This could be Leo and Sam on his path to growth. Can I adopt them?

Sorry I had an LA commute from hell ... and no cuties on the road! JAR

Pick up those strays and be nice to them!

I remember those 7 lane roads and all that traffic... Not my favourite city, LA. It didn't feel like a city. More like several cities that gad just grown together.

Pick up those strays and be nice to them!

I remember those 7 lane roads and all that traffic... Not my favourite city, LA. It didn't feel like a city. More like several cities that gad just grown together.

I agree LA is not my favorite; now San Diego is (for several reasons).

Indeed my editor has done his slimy work and edited my prompt "Camp" and it is with Defiance19 for approval (given our "deal"). Then I'll think about what to do with it given absence of prompts. Maybe it becomes a non-prompt again (like "Cure," requested by Tim) or it will be integrated as a flashback into book 7 (like Puppilull's prompt in book 6).

Edited by JohnAR