Getting in the mood for today's chapters!

Adele. I like her. That's my favorite version .. given recent events:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCmsKb4o40

Haven't had the chance to read yet. Am preparing for the worst... Colt being Colt.

There is a typo in your post: am preparing for the ... best: Colt being Colt.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

don't you mean:

Haven't had the chance to read yet. Am preparing for the worst... JAR being JAR. :rofl:

If you continue like this, I will have 'my' Rob appearing in book 7 earlier than yours again in our prompts series ;-). He's dating a college professor (female).

• Like 1

Colt was indeed Colt at his worst. It's not like I don't understand his warped emotions. It takes time to realise that you are worthy of love and companionship after growing up like that. It's been years, but those kinds of scars run deep. I repeat that the wolves should just keep loving him and show him how much they want him in their lives.

Colt was indeed Colt at his worst. It's not like I don't understand his warped emotions. It takes time to realise that you are worthy of love and companionship after growing up like that. It's been years, but those kinds of scars run deep. I repeat that the wolves should just keep loving him and show him how much they want him in their lives.

The logical part of me understands that, and no doubt the wolves will continue to show him their love. The alternative... I don't to think what that would be like. But with this last chapter he seems to have dug his heels in so, hello brick wall. The wolves are in for a time. 

I think , just one time, the circle needs to take turns with him. Maybe then he'll feel what they feel x8. 

Sorry, fresh out of marines. LitLover might have some?

<GASP> That would be unfortunate. 

And why does nobody have sympathy for Colt? He just drowned ... doesn't count that for anything?

Almost. Almost drowned. And he woke up acting like a shit, not a man who almost died and realised what losing what he had would mean. My sympathies are on a time out. 

Almost. Almost drowned. And he woke up acting like a shit, not a man who almost died and realised what losing what he had would mean. My sympathies are on a time out. 

Acting as shit? Why?

He thanked Isaac for leading him back 'to a good place' ...

And why does nobody have sympathy for Colt? He just drowned ... doesn't count that for anything?

Might I point out my rant was sympathetic to Colt? When I said "worst" I meant his state of mind. He was feeling so alone and scared. Scared of being hurt.

• Like 1

I heard the tone he used. He is being stubborn. 

I prefer "tenacious."

Might I point out my rant was sympathetic to Colt? When I said "worst" I meant his state of mind. He was feeling so alone and scared. Scared of being hurt.

I misunderstood the intent of "worst" then.

• Like 1

Just make sure to get Sweden's pride and joy to play it! I grew up with this kind of music. I still get all nostalgic about this 80s feel music.

Otherwise, I think Hans Zimmer is the way to go.

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2