The purity thing must be something else...

From what they said, most / all of them have tried to... do stuff, and it was probably their wolves who stoped it. It's clear, when Isaac tries to grab his hardon, and his hand turns into a paw.

Another thing, if the most esteemed author's ( lol ) intent for the "purity thing" was already known then when Isaac came back, pure, after Colt asked his wolf to police him, then he would have done the same thing to his other wolves, and they would not be wearing the cage anymore. Yes Colt likes the control and power they represent, but if everything was settled about it, they would not need it.

As to the "why the wolves were pure when they met Colt", one possibility is the wolves knew they were special, they would meet a Meta, they would have need to be pure for him, and maybe, they would fight the big figth (whatever is in the future) and/or be involved with the pack that did.

Maybe, don't like it much...

I'm rather partial to the "inevitability of the very improbable" world view. As in, it is very improbable that I will win the lottery, but, if I buy a ticket every week, and I live forever, then it is inevitable that I will win.

Meaning, these wolves are not the only ones with this "type" of mission. And Colt is not the only one who could become the Meta. They were only the first ones put togheter, with a little help from Betsy and co.

Equi

• Like 1

The purity thing must be something else...

From what they said, most / all of them have tried to... do stuff, and it was probably their wolves who stoped it. It's clear, when Isaac tries to grab his hardon, and his hand turns into a paw.

Another thing, if the most esteemed author's ( lol ) intent for the "purity thing" was already known then when Isaac came back, pure, after Colt asked his wolf to police him, then he would have done the same thing to his other wolves, and they would not be wearing the cage anymore. Yes Colt likes the control and power they represent, but if everything was settled about it, they would not need it.

As to the "why the wolves were pure when they met Colt", one possibility is the wolves knew they were special, they would meet a Meta, they would have need to be pure for him, and maybe, they would fight the big figth (whatever is in the future) and/or be involved with the pack that did.

Maybe, don't like it much...

I'm rather partial to the "inevitability of the very improbable" world view. As in, it is very improbable that I will win the lottery, but, if I buy a ticket every week, and I live forever, then it is inevitable that I will win.

Meaning, these wolves are not the only ones with this "type" of mission. And Colt is not the only one who could become the Meta. They were only the first ones put togheter, with a little help from Betsy and co.

Equi

Wow. I'm not sure how to respond without spoilers.

Purity will become a big topic in book 6 and 7 ...

And whether the pack and Colt are the only ones with the 'mission' will com e in book 7 and 8.

I'm humbled by the dedication and amount of thinking going into this ... and being called 'most esteemed' ...

For the moment I get everyone (commenting) thinks there is real love ... so I guess we'll leave it at that for the moment.

JAR

:rofl:  and you haven't even read the next three chapters... :X

So we're in for a real JAR-treat then?

(This time, my phone wanted to write JAR-SAFARI which struck me as probably quite accurate. I'm beginning to think my phone knows more about this story than I do...)

• Like 1

So we're in for a real JAR-treat then?

I'm already in hiding, for failing to provide JAR with Rob treats, so there's no way I'm gonna make things worse by giving out any spoilers. But since you've all survived the JAR-rollercoaster so far, you'll probably be OK. :unsure:

• Like 3

Most esteemed author or the person I most want over my knee, trousers down, getting spanked!

That's what JAR is....

I am pretty sure I am NOT considering that an honor ... so you might better sleep with one eye open for the upcoming months ...

:rofl:  and you haven't even read the next three chapters... :X

Oh, Tim, the next chapters are harmless ... I will look for a safe hiding place when I publish book 5 and 7 ... it might move beyond spanking threats ...

"The wrath of JAR"... Sounds like a movie of dubious quality. I'll just hold on and keep my head down. And maybe rant a little.

Those who rant, don't bite ;-)

I'm already in hiding, for failing to provide JAR with Rob treats, so there's no way I'm gonna make things worse by giving out any spoilers. But since you've all survived the JAR-rollercoaster so far, you'll probably be OK. :unsure:

WHERE IS ROB!!! I'll ask the Germans and Swedes to invade!

I would sooo buy tickets to see him try..!

USD100.000 per ticket and we have a deal. (or delivery in kind)

Edited by JohnAR

WHERE IS ROB!!! I'll ask the Germans and Swedes to invade!

USD100.000 per ticket and we have a deal. (or delivery in kind)

An armed response should cover that ticket nicely. So get in or rather out of gear!

Og nu til noget helt andet...

It suddenly occured to me that Colt and his Inner Circle have something important in common (apart from being gay). They have all been rejected by their Family/Pack or felt unaccepted and uncomfortable with their situation. Even Warren who had a place in the Inner Circle of his old pack felt (and was) marginalized and unhappy.

Colt seems to think he's the only one who (needs to) feel inadequate and unlovable, but in fact all of them have major issues about self-esteem and believing anyone would want them. So I'm not surprised his wolves are less than happy about Colt's self-pity party.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I suddenly occured to me that Colt and his Inner Circle have something important in common (apart from being gay). They have all been rejected by their Family/Pack or felt unaccepted and uncomfortable with their situation. Even Warren who had a place in the Inner Circle of his old pack felt (and was) marginalized and unhappy.

Colt seems to think he's the only one who (needs to) feel inadequate and unlovable, but in fact all of them have major issues about self-esteem and believing anyone would want them. So I'm not surprised his wolves are less than happy about Colt's self-pity party.

I can picture you behind a desk...

I find it a bit ironic that all these guys who represent physical perfection (ok, the jury might still be out re Colt, but I think he's cute) are just as insecure as the rest of us. Even more so. I feel they all have a strong self confidence but kind of low self esteem. Colt probably worst of all, but they all feel unworthy of affection (be it love or friendship). This pack is the first time they can actually blossom. Hence the growing.

//Dr Phil (a k a Puppilull)

• Like 1

Ok, I'm bored at work (my software is down and we can't get on the network) soooo I've been vetting more soldiers for JAR.  Will this one do JAR. because if you don't want him, I'll keep him :P

ee66fcdca184ac6290da2851692c15a6.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, I'm bored at work (my software is down and we can't get on the network) soooo I've been vetting more soldiers for JAR.  Will this one do JAR. because if you don't want him, I'll keep him :P

don't you mean you've been Wetting more soldiers for him ?  :lol:

• Like 4

It suddenly occured to me that Colt and his Inner Circle have something important in common (apart from being gay). They have all been rejected by their Family/Pack or felt unaccepted and uncomfortable with their situation. Even Warren who had a place in the Inner Circle of his old pack felt (and was) marginalized and unhappy.

I just wonder whether that's coincidence or is there a bigger plan? And if yes what purpose does it serve?

Questions over questions ...

ee66fcdca184ac6290da2851692c15a6.jpg

I find him aesthetically appealing ... but you might want to check his military ID during is v/wetting process ... I'm not sure he's legit.

JAR

I find him aesthetically appealing ... but you might want to check his military ID during is v/wetting process ... I'm not sure he's legit.

JAR

The wetting process requires no further investigation.  Will investigate further re: vetting :P

Edited by LitLover