And now for something completely different.

I thought it was vampires upsetting the world of finance. Could it in reality be Colt working his black magic? And behind Prime's back? Naughty, naughty Meta!

Why are we assuming he did anything? He might have just done some research ... that's at least what the prompt said. He is a business major after all ...

Don't make assumptions? You mean he didn't? I pretty much just figured Colt was manipulating behind the scenes. So much for that..*sigh*

Don't make assumptions? You mean he didn't? I pretty much just figured Colt was manipulating behind the scenes. So much for that..*sigh*

And you think JAR would just tell you the truth? Oh, child, you have so much to learn. LOL

• Like 1

I do don't I.. You would think I'd know better by now too..

Just hold on. Soon you'll be suspicious and second guessing just like me!

"A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet... Wait a minute, that name change has to mean something!"

Edited by Puppilull

Just hold on. Soon you'll be suspicious and second guessing just like me!

"A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet... Wait a minute, that name change has to mean something!"

Lol.. And we're only at book 4!  :o

• Like 1

If a certain "girl" find it amusing enough to hang over the mantle for his wolves to see, I guess it could be fitting. Somehow, I doubt that though.

Otherwise, I thought Colt could need a little reminder that not everyone feels the need to control their partner according to old stereotypes.

Like all polyamory relationships there always are favourites but in a good polyamory relationship they change over time! They have to, otherwise it would not be a good relationship!

Parents are the same.

My mother loved her 2 sons equally, but I was her favourite simply because we had a lot of interests in common. We had a good relationship.

My father may have loved both his sons, but my brother was his favourite. We had no relationship at all!

Like all polyamory relationships there always are favourites but in a good polyamory relationship they change over time! They have to, otherwise it would not be a good relationship!

Parents are the same.

My mother loved her 2 sons equally, but I was her favourite simply because we had a lot of interests in common. We had a good relationship.

My father may have loved both his sons, but my brother was his favourite. We had no relationship at all!

It's different with the wolves as one wolf's pleasure is the whole pack's pleasure; esp. Prime is genetically destined to feel the pack's joy as his and the other way round ... that makes the 'system' more stable even without Excel sheets.

Well, that photo is taken from the front and below. I would guess that's not where you see yourself (back to my dark corner...)

Oh, I think that's the view of the fighters being trained by Sam, as CE's trusted lieutenant.

JAR

(very observant of you, Mrs. Lawyer)

• Like 1

On their knees...?

Where ever did that come from? I used to be such a proper lady. I've been corrupted! (Fans herself in shock)

THEY ARE DOING PUSHUPS AND CRUNCHES. THEY ARE CRAWLING UNDER OBSTACLES!

If Colt read this, poor Sam would be in deep shit, you are aware of this?

• Like 1