Indeed, it is...

To be honest, I just want to be in charge of wardrobe. And by wardrobe I mean Lock and Chain maintenance! 

Somebody has to take care of the uniforms ... and the boots ... and Sam's cheeky T-Shirts ... and the enforcer's polo shirts ... and Colt's baggy shorts ...

Before anyone rants at the editor, I'd like to point out, someone harassed poor JAR so much he posted the unedited version. ;)

But now you know why I drooled... :P

Oh I will tell what happened in private messages. Happy drooling.

He'll like that with his morning coffee... ;)

No coffee.

• Like 2

Well it seems I'm "following" ColtParkerMeta's Twitter account now ... surreal.

But I found a new T-shirt for Colt to annoy Prime ...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2CHbf8MFasM/T2Lm5XQkjmI/AAAAAAAAJUg/37DrpbizyZI/s1600/feel%2Bfree%2Bto%2Btake%2Byour%2Bpress%2Bconference%2Bwhile%2Bwearing%2Bthis%2Bshirt%2Bfor%2Bextra%2Bmeta.jpg

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

I was just thinking about Mrs Rand and Tara. They were apperently not wolves (since they don't believe in vampires (?) and Tara said pretty awful things about wolves) but still Mrs Rand was stated to be close to the pack and appreciative of Colt's presence. Who does she think he is?

Well, JAR said no more steamy stuff for a while, which is all well and good, if he fills that space up with answers....

Am I being too hopeful? 

Very likely :yes:

or rather JAR the Hydra will strike again: for every question answered, three new pop up.

• Like 2

I was just thinking about Mrs Rand and Tara. They were apperently not wolves (since they don't believe in vampires (?) and Tara said pretty awful things about wolves) but still Mrs Rand was stated to be close to the pack and appreciative of Colt's presence. Who does she think he is?

Well, JAR said no more steamy stuff for a while, which is all well and good, if he fills that space up with answers....

Am I being too hopeful? 

Very likely :yes:

or rather JAR the Hydra will strike again: for every question answered, three new pop up.

Actually, no second thought behind this (or is there?)

Colt kind of kicks the pack companies into shape ... I'm sure the diner is owned by the holding company owned by the pack. So for Mrs. Rand Colt is one of the guys the 'owners' (whoever) sends when to fix things with any of the companies. So while she didn't expect anyone but Warren to show up she was kind of positively surprised how seriously her employer is taking this by sending Mr. L. Colt Parker.

Or: Mrs. Rand knows about vampires and wolves and is playing a role we are not aware of. Otherwise why would she have more vampires in her house???

And: is it a coincidence that Mrs. Rand calls because of the intruder the very moment the pack is out their running - encountering vampires on their run???

Mmmh.

Discuss!

JAR

Edited by JohnAR

If Mrs Rand isn't part of the big conspiracy, I thought the vampire activity in her house is related to Tara and the almost grooming of her that's seems to be going on. Even if Tara isn't a virgin, she goes to school and probably has friends fit for food...

So yes, it's possible for the event to be a coincidence. The vampires the pack encountered could be René's back up.

I guess resorting to chocolate is one way of coping with this... Probably better than my Estrellas!

• Like 1

See, at first I thought that the call was to lure Colt, since he was alone with Warren. But then vampires weren't waiting at Mrs Rand's, so what now? I thought too, maybe Tara was a vampire, but no, her mother is in league with them.  Even if it were no coincidence, how did they know the wolves were planning to run that night, it would still leave Colt vulnerable, and separate from the pack, but Colts ok.  What was Rene's plan then. I guess we wait for the wolves to come back from the run to find out what happened. 

I like the idea that Tara is being groomed...maybe unconsciously so, and that's why Mrs Rand seemed concerned by some of what she was saying.. 

This is why I don't think, I get more confused. 

I guess resorting to chocolate is one way of coping with this... Probably better than my Estrellas!

I don't like chocolate, drinking helps, but barely.