Ha! That is amazing! Theme song perhaps? 

And I had thought going for this: 

LOL

(just kidding)

JAR didn't really like the music, so I guess not...

As long as I can choose the cast my fans can choose the music (off to my dirty corner)

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 3

I tried to do the womanly thing and check out summer sales. I lasted about 20 minutes before getting bored out of my skull...

Found this though. Thought that nice dark blue would suit a certain someone.

gallery_22891_1489_1735289.jpg

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1

I tried to do the womanly thing and check out summer sales. I lasted about 20 minutes before getting bored out of my skull...

Found this though. Thought that nice dark blue would suit a certain someone.

I don't mind the shopping so much...it's the kind of people that seem to inhabit these sales that get me.. But it does get old fast.

I don't mind the shopping so much...it's the kind of people that seem to inhabit these sales that get me.. But it does get old fast.

Yes, the world would be so much nicer without all those pesky people milling about... ;)

That got me looking. What about this for Prime: http://www.spreadshirt.com/i-m-the-boss-t-shirts-C3376A16109488?gclid=CNjA5Nmvg8cCFU2Sfgodw_UP1w&ef_id=U4IwPwAAAVr-Ch-E%3A20150730172453%3As

(as a non-straight man I'm very amused)

True...but I think Colt won't be so amused. Prime may have to get that customed, to change 'wife', or risk punishment. 

• Like 2

That got me looking. What about this for Prime: http://www.spreadshirt.com/i-m-the-boss-t-shirts-C3376A16109488?gclid=CNjA5Nmvg8cCFU2Sfgodw_UP1w&ef_id=U4IwPwAAAVr-Ch-E%3A20150730172453%3As

well, all he needs is to change wife to Meta.

and Brian can get one which says Meta and Alpha are instead of wife is  :lol:

As a married straight woman I find that highly amusing! Maybe Colt will see the humor in that... No, wouldn't think so.

Not yet. too early. In some years maybe ...

So Colt will still be with the wolves years from now....got it! 

I know! And Venum? "Don't mind if I do!"

I first went "really?" Then looked up Venum to be sure...I like the obvious interpretation better. 

• Like 2

So Colt will still be with the wolves years from now....got it! 

LOL. Oops. Major security breach ... alarm going off ... laptops being shutdown ... Protocol Zeta2g being activated ...

I first went "really?" Then looked up Venum to be sure...I like the obvious interpretation better. 

Snakes ...  :gikkle:

May they also need an antidote delivered in situ ...  :X

• Like 2