And now we need a TV producer ... Hollywood anyone?

A long time ago, I actually worked with (or for, to be perfectly honest) Harvey Weinstien. Maybe I should give him a call...? LOL

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein

Wait a second: who's tweeting? and what is being twittered? And how approved that casting? ;-)

I thought that was hysterical, but I don't have twitter and can't even try to be a follower. I wonder what is being said...?

re: Twitter

I send a request to the owner of that 'Colt Parker Meta' Twitter page to identify him/her/self. In case it doesn't happen I might have to ask Twitter to have it shut down ... good there are two readers on this forum who are trained in law ;-).

When did this become actual work?

JAR

• Like 1

I've applied to become a follower!

Think it's hysterical! Hope it's lots of pictures that I approve of!

I love dipping into Twitter occasionally to see some of the thoughts, opinions and pictures twatted!

JAR!

You don't have time to follow.... You are far too busy writing the next chapter, or at least... You should be!

Where is the next chapter?

I timed my flight home today so as soon as I landed there would be a new chapter! But so far nothing!!

re: Twitter

I send a request to the owner of that 'Colt Parker Meta' Twitter page to identify him/her/self. In case it doesn't happen I might have to ask Twitter to have it shut down ... good there are two readers on this forum who are trained in law ;-).

When did this become actual work?

JAR

I'll sue!

• Like 1

Eek!

I'm home... Finally! And no update!

JAR, have you not learnt by now that I never threaten?

I'm merely state what actions I plan to take on your bottom should it ever get within grasping distance of my hairy body!

Edited by Cris L

Eek!

I'm home... Finally! And no update!

JAR, have you not learnt by now that I never threaten?

I'm merely state what actions I plan to take on your bottom should it ever get within grasping distance of my hairy body!

We have this term in another forum I frequent..."hungry birds", because someone mentioned that when we pester the authors for a new chapter we're like hungry birds squawking and demanding to be fed the next chapter. Welcome to the club :lol:

• Like 3

We have this term in another forum I frequent..."hungry birds", because someone mentioned that when we pester the authors for a new chapter we're like hungry birds squawking and demanding to be fed the next chapter. Welcome to the club :lol:

Now let's discus which kind of birds we have here ...

you got a prompt (owl). And the next chapter is VERY juicy (officer of the law on his back, anyone?) ...

But the prompt only applies if you're fully caught up with the story. But I guess Chris is, if he's asking for ch 12.

I can only say, you'll all love it. :P (I drool whenever I read it again).

Now, now, no !

I don't consider myself a hungry bird or a vulture...

Given that I am working off of an expectation based on a previous "like-clockwork" weekly schedule NOT established by me..

If the schedule had been established by me, I might have been able to agree to twice daily updates...

And now my faith in that schedule has been shattered, broken apart by the heartlessness of a certain author leaving me devastated, heartbroken, and having to fantasise about the unspeakable things I want to practice on the aforementioned person!

• Like 1

Cris L,

I owe you. Thank you for reminding me of one of life's lessons I tend to forget:

It is the fickle who gets the rewards,

the crazy who gets the girl (or boy),

the spontaneous who gets affection,

the unstable who gets support,

the erratic who gets lenience,

the inconsistent who gets praise, and

the unreliable who gets attention.

The only time

the steady

the reliable

the thoughtful

the stable

the calm

the consistent

the ‘like a rock’ one

gets noticed is …

… when he is not around anymore.

The chapter is online. Have a lovely Sunday.

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 3

And the next chapter is VERY juicy (officer of the law on his back, anyone?) ...

Indeed, it is...

It's nice to see we are all finding our places in our little pack!

Script, casting, music!

To be honest, I just want to be in charge of wardrobe. And by wardrobe I mean Lock and Chain maintenance! 

• Like 2