Name Your Alphabet...

• Site Moderator

OB-Orlando Bloom. He's a british actor and damn hot!!       I just knew he would be the pick for O.B. :D

OC - Oksana Chusovitina.  

The 40-year-old Uzbekistan gymnast continued to defy age by competing in her 14th World  Championships in October 2015

• Site Moderator

OE - Oscar Egg (what an awesome name!!)

2 March 1890 – 9 February 1961 -  was a Swiss track and road bicycle racer. He captured the world hour record three times before the First World War. He also won major road races and stages of the Tour de France and Giro d'Italia.

Edited by Reader1810

OF - Otto Frank.

(12 May 1889 – 19 August 1980) was a German-born Swiss businessman. He was the father of Anne Frank and Margot Frank. As the sole member of his family to survive the Holocaust, he inherited Anne's manuscripts after her death, arranged for the publication of her diary in 1947, and oversaw its transition to the stage and screen.

• Like 1

OI - Olga Ivanova. Russian taekwondo practitioner. Won the gold medal at 2013 World Taekwondo Championship. In September 2013, she rescued another woman by kicking her attacker in the stomach, knocking him down. (I would really hate to piss her off  :blink::unsure2:)

OL - Ophelia Lovibond. English actress. She had roles in No Strings Attached, Mr. Popper's Penguins, and Guardians of the Galaxy (in this one she played Carina, The Collector's slave, the one who grabbed the Infinity Stone and caused the explosion)

• Site Moderator

OM - Oscar Meyer (I was so hoping I would get OM :D)

Remember this jingle?  "If I were an Oscar Mayer wiener".

and this one...

"My bologna has a first name, it's 'O-S-C-A-R'...

Edited by Reader1810

OQ - Oliver Queen. Fictional character. Appears in American comic books published by DC Comics as the civilian and secret identity of superhero Green Arrow. Has been portrayed in television by Justin Hartley :*)  (Smallville) and Stephen Amell :blushing: (Arrow, currently).

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

OR - Otis Redding. 

September 9, 1941 – December 10, 1967) was an American singer-songwriterrecord producerarranger, and talent scout. He is considered one of the greatest singers in the history of American popular music and a seminal artist in soul and rhythm and blues. His singing style was powerfully influential among soul artists of the 1960s and helped exemplify the Stax sound.  

• Like 1

OT - Otis Taylor. American blues musician. He is a multi-instrumentalist whose talents include the guitar, banjo, mandolin, harmonica and vocals. In 2001, he was awarded a fellowship to the Sundance Film Composers Laboratory.

OV - Omar Vizquel. A Venezuelan former Major League Baseball infielder, considered one of baseball's all-time best fielding shortstops, winning nine consecutive Gold Gloves (1993-2001) and two more in 2005 and 2006. Since 2014, he has been the Detroit Tiger's first-base, infield and baserunning coach.