Name Your Alphabet...

RD - Robert Duvall.   American actor and director. Has won one Academy Award, four Golden Globes, one BAFTA, one Screen Actors Guild Award, and one Emmy Award. In 2005, he received the National Medal of Arts.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

RH  - Rick Hansen.      

Rick Hansen is CEO of the Rick Hansen Foundation and a passionate advocate for people with disabilities in Canada and around the world. As well as being a celebrated Paralympic athlete, Rick is best known as the “Man In Motion,” for his epic two-year wheelchair trip around the world to prove the potential of people with disabilities

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

Ramya Krishnan is an Indian film actress. She has acted in over 200 films in five languages: Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi.Predominantly, she acted in almost 100 telugu and 60 tamil movies.

She is fabulous actress. She is beauty. One of My favorite actress. It would be less talking about her even though I had written about thousand pages. She is that fine actress.

RM - Rose McGowan.   American actress and singer. Best known for her character Paige Matthews in The WB supernatural drama series Charmed from 2001 to 2006. (First time I saw her was on Scream, as Tatum Riley)