Name Your Alphabet...

TC - Tim Curry.   English actor and singer. (May I point out that I've never heard him sing?... Just saying  :/ )

:huh: Singer?...  :blink:

Have you never seen "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"?? :huh: 

TE -  Thomas Edison, inventor 

• Site Moderator

Have you never seen "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"?? :huh:    NOPE!

TE -  Thomas Edison, inventor   

TF - Terry Fox.    Was an amazing Canadian... 

Edited by Reader1810

TK -  Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski also known as the "Unabomber", is an American anarchist and serial killer

Criminal charge Transportation, mailing and use of bombs; murder

Criminal penalty 8 life terms without parole  :2thumbs:

Edited by gdavis001
  • Site Moderator

TL - Tim Landon.    (aka Mikiesboy) My brother and friend. One of the best persons I've ever met. And it all began with some popcorn (sorry, inside joke between us).  Perfect choice Nick :) 

TM  - Tim Matheson.         American actor

TL - Tim Landon.    (aka Mikiesboy) My brother and friend. One of the best persons I've ever met. And it all began with some popcorn (sorry, inside joke between us).  Perfect choice Nick  :) Thank you Reader  ^_^. Sometimes, he doesn't believe me, so I keep trying. 

TN - Tania Nolan.   New Zealander actress. (She should be a model, too :yes:)

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

TO - Tony Orlando.     .....Of Tony Orlando and Dawn American pop music group that was popular in the 1970s

Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree and Knock Three Times. Just two of their hit songs...brings back good memories. :)

TR - Theodore Roosvelt.   (October 27, 1858 - January 6, 1919) was an American statesman, author, explorer, soldier, naturalist, and reformer. He served as the 26th President of the United States from 1901 to 1909.

TX  -  Thomas Xenakis -  (March 30, 1875 – July 7, 1942) was a Greek gymnast. He competed at the 1896 Summer Olympics in Athens.

He was born in Greece and died in Orange, California, United States.

Also, scrolling up, I noticed we went from TQ to TU, missing s and t, so Tom Selleck (actor) and Tina Turner (singer)...

Edited by gdavis001
  • Like 1