Of course it's a good wow. :yes:

I found myself doing the same thing which happens when I read Gary's love scenes. Saying 'Oh I wish I'd written this sentence' and 'I'll have to remember that part and use it in one of my stories.'

• Like 1

Well done, LL. :D I'll be back to review the last two chapters during the weekend. :hug:

:wizard:  :joe:  :wizard:  CONGRATS LIT!!!  :joe:  :wizard:  :joe: 

:kiss: On finishing your first novel :hug:

thanks guys :*)  I'm really happy with how the story turned out and how it's been received.  

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do some prompt chapters for some of the side characters (or even M and J).  I guess I'll have to see if any prompts jump out at me.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the new story Lit! :hug:Unforgivable began with a fantastic start! :D

what he said - I already CRAVE more. :lol:

Oh and your Prologue was chapter 28,888 (4003 stories)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Congrats on the new story Lit! :hug:Unforgivable began with a fantastic start! :D

what he said - I already CRAVE more. :lol:

Oh and your Prologue was chapter 28,888 (4003 stories)

Thanks guys.  :*)

I just hope I didn't mess up the Chapter 1 posting.  I have no idea what I did :rolleyes:

Thanks guys.   :*)

I just hope I didn't mess up the Chapter 1 posting.  I have no idea what I did :rolleyes:

whatever you do, DO NOT make any edits in chapter 1 until after it has posted, or you will mess things up, so it does not display in the story list.

whatever you do, DO NOT make any edits in chapter 1 until after it has posted, or you will mess things up, so it does not display in the story list.

Oh, good point... I will be doing a second edit of chapter 1 tomorrow, because of some changes... when I send it back, hold onto it till after posting, Lit!

Oh, good point... I will be doing a second edit of chapter 1 tomorrow, because of some changes... when I send it back, hold onto it till after posting, Lit!

I didn't set up chapter 1 to auto-post (thank goodness!)  So no worries about that.  

You Google translated For Fanden da? I did too, and got God Damn !

You must now think Fanden means God - but in fact it means Satan. :rofl:

By the way, did Jase use a condom?

Hahaha I did think Fanden meant God.  Funny how sayings are like that.  lol

Jase did use a condom.  I was going to mention it, but since was Corey's POV I thought he would be too angry to take in that kind of detail.  

I know there have been all these medical advancements in combatting STIs and HIV/AIDs, but damn... It's still scary to think about someone as promiscuous as Jase having unprotected sex. :unsure: so thank goodness he was smart enough to use a condom, otherwise he could've passed something on to Perri :(

• Like 1

I know there have been all these medical advancements in combatting STIs and HIV/AIDs, but damn... It's still scary to think about someone as promiscuous as Jase having unprotected sex. :unsure: so thank goodness he was smart enough to use a condom, otherwise he could've passed something on to Perri :(

Jason is a promiscuous jerk, but he is smart enough to cover up... thank goodness. 

I do hope Perri has better luck with his next boyfriend. Hell I hope he gets the lottery when it comes to a relationship, 'cause he deserves it :yes:

I felt so sorry for the guy... being blindsided in love... there's no worse feeling... well, except for losing a loved one.

I'm wondering whether the story will now (ch.1) jump ahead to contemporary time, making the characters seven years older.

I know the answer :ph34r::P