Jason's got it bad, got it bad, got it bad. He's hot for Corey!

He's got it bad sooooo baaad! He's hot for Coreeyy!

Sorry I thought I was David Lee Roth for a moment... :lmao:

• Like 5

Jason's got it bad, got it bad, got it bad. He's hot for Corey!

He's got it bad sooooo baaad! He's hot for Coreeyy!

Sorry I thought I was David Lee Roth for a moment... :lmao:

:lol:  OMG that's awesome!  Literal tears of laughter! 

• Like 1

Read it and reviewed. I don't know why but Jason and Corey really resonate for me so I'm really enjoying this tale.

The fact that these men resonate with you makes me very happy.  I'm trying to make them as real as I can... well as realistic as a fictional character can be ;)

• Like 1

Reply from LitLover (author)

No one is as stealthy as they think they are... especially when in comes to feelings. Funny how the people directly involved are sometimes the last to know ;)

Jason's feelings may be more intense right now, but I think that Corey has even considered Jason romantically since he came back into his life.

OK, last time I knew what you meant, but this time I'm not sure.

Did you mean to say Corey has or hasn't considered Jason romantically ? :unsure:

:lol:  OMG that's awesome!  Literal tears of laughter!

I hear this song like 2 or 3 times a week on my way to work playing on the radio,and that just kinda popped into my head at the end of chapter 10 :lol:

• Like 1

OK, last time I knew what you meant, but this time I'm not sure.

Did you mean to say Corey has or hasn't considered Jason romantically ? :unsure:

Note to self:  Do NOT answer reviews on my phone again....  It's supposed to say "Jason's feelings may be more intense right now, but I DON'T think that Corey has even considered Jason romantically since he came back into his life."

:facepalm:

I hear this song like 2 or 3 times a week on my way to work playing on the radio,and that just kinda popped into my head at the end of chapter 10 :lol:

It's stuck in my head now.  :lol:

• Like 2

Note to self:  Do NOT answer reviews on my phone again....  It's supposed to say "Jason's feelings may be more intense right now, but I DON'T think that Corey has even considered Jason romantically since he came back into his life."

:facepalm:

But he's totally going to soon right? Like next chapter even...

It's stuck in my head now.  :lol:

0:)

• Like 1

Sigh... Drew, I'm sorry.  I accidentally posted my reply before I was ready...  I was going to say

"I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more people noticed Jason's attention.  That kind of attention is rarely a secret, no matter how covert we think we're being, someone always notices."

Sigh... Drew, I'm sorry.  I accidentally posted my reply before I was ready...  I was going to say

"I wouldn't be surprised if a lot more people noticed Jason's attention.  That kind of attention is rarely a secret, no matter how covert we think we're being, someone always notices."

It happens Lit, so no need to apologize. :hug:

As for who noticed them, I'm sure there will be a lot of teasing, lol.

lol I'm sure there will be some teasing at some point. 

Shoot... out of likes already... I am wondering if Corey noticed anything :huh::unsure: Maybe some teasing will bring it to his attention... and who's to say the same thing didn't happen to him when he was touching the blond man... :P

• Like 1

Shoot... out of likes already... I am wondering if Corey noticed anything :huh::unsure: Maybe some teasing will bring it to his attention... and who's to say the same thing didn't happen to him when he was touching the blond man... :P

haha I'm not saying a word  :X