I'm wondering whether the story will now (ch.1) jump ahead to contemporary time, making the characters seven years older.

:X  

I felt so sorry for the guy... being blindsided in love... there's no worse feeling... well, except for losing a loved one.

I know the answer :ph34r::P

It was a crappy way for love to end.  

And you do know the answer... my favourite ninja editor ;)

Tell us the answer and I'll be a perfect 0:) for an entire week ;)

Bah :angry::rolleyes:

:rofl:  Not even I am naïve enough to believe that, Pi-boy.

I know, right? Drew is pure audacity :rolleyes:

:gikkle  Oh, Drew/  You do make me laugh.  

Do I get to gloat a little bit over the vicar ? :D Please ? :huh:

Last week, you were able to gloat over I&C...

I'm wondering whether the story will now (ch.1) jump ahead to contemporary time, making the characters seven years older.

...and now, you've called it for Unforgivable :D
  • Like 2

Last week, you were able to gloat over I&C...

...and now, you've called it for Unforgivable :D

lol, that's where the quote from the I&C topic went. I could see you had quoted it, but there was no post. thanks for making it out to be me being clever, but at least with Unforgivable it was probably more lucky guess. :)

It will be interesting to see what happens at the wedding. I hope Zach gets dumped soon and definitely before Corey meets Jason again. I hope Pierre is in a happy relationship.

• Like 1

lol, that's where the quote from the I&C topic went. I could see you had quoted it, but there was no post. thanks for making it out to be me being clever, but at least with Unforgivable it was probably more lucky guess. :)

It will be interesting to see what happens at the wedding. I hope Zach gets dumped soon and definitely before Corey meets Jason again. I hope Pierre is in a happy relationship.

It was still a good  guess, Tim.  :)

As for the wedding?  More on that is coming soon.  

• Like 1

Woohoo! :D

thank you for the great review, Drew.  :hug:  

I'll answer part of your question here:  I know I focused on the sexual part of the relationship between Luc and Jason, but there was a bit more to them than that.  Some other parts their relationship will come out in later chapters. 

• Like 1

Thanks Lit! That makes sense and thinking about it more, Jase and Luc started out as friends, so their was a relationship before they started having sex :)

PS: I just reread my review, and it looks like my tablet decided to auto-correct Jase to Base. :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks Lit! That makes sense and thinking about it more, Jase and Luc started out as friends, so their was a relationship before they started having sex :)

PS: I just reread my review, and it looks like my tablet decided to auto-correct Jase to Base.  :rolleyes::lol:

It's all about the Base ;) 

• Like 1

Tim said something really interesting in his review :)

I cannot really blame Luc, because the greater part of their relationship was casual. However, he should have told Jason they were not exclusive even if the sharing with other men stopped.

Luc expected a fellow player like Jase to understand the nature of their relationship, so not telling Jase he was hooking up with other men isn't surprising.

• Like 2

Tim said something really interesting in his review :)

Luc expected a fellow player like Jase to understand the nature of their relationship, so not telling Jase he was hooking up with other men isn't surprising.

True, but the casual part and extra partners trailed off to nothing because Luc knew Jason only wanted him... he joked that he was greedy, which meant to me that he knew how Jase was feeling. I don't think he wanted to give Jase up so he kept things on the down low until he got caught... happens a lot... it's calling lies by omission... :P

• Like 2

And yes, Luc and Jason did start out as friends/buddies before they were lovers. 

Interesting, I would have assumed they started out as lovers and became casual friends later. I'm not sure I'd consider them close friends when they knew so little of how the other person was feeling. Jason had no idea Luc was fooling around and Luc had no idea Jason was falling in love with him.

I'm going to assume they were always safe with sex, and that Jason had tests done after they broke up, just in case (for the oral sex transmitted diseases).

Hi Drew, just saw your comment. Yeah, Luc's assumption was natural, but he could still have made sure.

Oh, that was an even better explanation, Gary. In that case, Luc was definitely not a good friend to Jason. :no:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1