Crave is coming to an end soon? :( Aww, it'll be hard to say goodbye to Merrick, Jensen, and all the other amazing characters of your story. But I am looking forward to that final chapter, I know I'll enjoy it! :)

Lit, I read and liked Chapter 26, and I'll leave a review tomorrow :hug:

Ditto :yes:

• Like 1

Well Chapter 27 is edited and ready to post on Thursday, and Chapter 28 and the Epilogue have been written.  I still need to go over them a few more times before I send them off to Gary, but right now it looks like I'm done writing my first complete story.  :o  

• Like 4

Well Chapter 27 is edited and ready to post on Thursday, and Chapter 28 and the Epilogue have been written.  I still need to go over them a few more times before I send them off to Gary, but right now it looks like I'm done writing my first complete story.  :o

Congrats Lit! :hug:

Thank you, Dugh :hug:  I'm excited and sad about it.

I'm with you, I'm both excited and sad to read the last chapters, but I know I'll enjoy them :D

So... What's your next story idea? ;)

Well Chapter 27 is edited and ready to post on Thursday, and Chapter 28 and the Epilogue have been written.  I still need to go over them a few more times before I send them off to Gary, but right now it looks like I'm done writing my first complete story.   :o

You should be very proud of yourself... I am.... you did an awesome job, Lit  :hug:

Edited by Headstall

Congrats Lit! :hug:

I'm with you, I'm both excited and sad to read the last chapters, but I know I'll enjoy them :D

So... What's your next story idea? ;)

Thank you, Drew.  :hug:  I have a rough idea of the next story I want to write, but there's some work to do before I'm ready to start writing it.  I hope to have something started in the next few weeks. 

You should be very proud of yourself... I am.... you did an awesome job, Lit  :hug:

Thank you, Gary.   :glomp:   I could never have gotten this far without you.  

I sure did. :P:D  :blushing:  :wub:

A very HOT and romantic chapter. :yes:

I'll be back to review when I find the proper words.

Thanks, Tim.  I'm really pleased you liked it.  I was super nervous about posting this one.  

Loved the chapter! :D

Hey Lit, been meaning to ask this: has your family read Crave, or at least part of it? :)

Thanks, Drew :)  

They haven't read it, but to be fair, my husband wouldn't want to read ANY romance story lol.  

Wow ...

Is that a good wow, or...  :unsure: