I would haunt her too... a living ghost that rattles her windows at night, howling Merrick's name over and over... bah ha ha...

:blink: suddenly I know what fate will befall me if Peter's son doesn't survive.  :o

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

:blink: suddenly I know what fate will befall me if Peter's son doesn't survive.  :o

You would hear the sound of chains rattling every time you lay down to sleep... mirrors would crash to the floor... vile things would slither across your bed covers...

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2

Well, I enjoyed it. But that's because I know you won't kill off my man, Merrick.. :P

Jenson would come back to haunt her if she did. :lol:

I would haunt her too... a living ghost that rattles her windows at night, howling Merrick's name over and over... bah ha ha...

Gary, you do realize that you coming to visit, even if it's just to haunt me, really isn't a deterrent, right??   :*)

There is no corner of the Earth remote enough to hide if that child doesn't survive, Tim.   :pissed:

You would hear the sound of chains rattling every time you lay down to sleep... mirrors would crash to the floor... vile things would slither across your bed covers...

What he said.  :yes:

<_< You already have E and Jacob, why do you need Merrick? :P

He likes options?

Jealous much? :P I just need to know my Merrick is okay :boy:

:X (That is kind of fun to do  :))

How do you expect me to :sleep: now?

Just make sure Peter's son lives :evil:

:yes:  

• Like 3

Landin was being pursued by the head of security of the Earth Council's Chip (Commander Tei Barnaby).

Thanks for clearing that up, LL. I did feel there was something wrong, but I couldn't work out what, and I was to lazy to back and check. :*)

• Like 1

Landin was being pursued by the head of security of the Earth Council's Chip (Commander Tei Barnaby).

Thanks for clearing that up, LL. I did feel there was something wrong, but I couldn't work out what, and I was to lazy to back and check. :*)

No problem :)  It happened so many chapters ago it's easy to forget details about minor characters. 

Yes yes I should be sleeping...

since I can't leave a review for Eagle, I will let you all know that he has been reading Crave to Chris and they both love it, well up to chap 24 because I have yet to send that through

• Like 2

since I can't leave a review for Eagle, I will let you all know that he has been reading Crave to Chris and they both love it, well up to chap 24 because I have yet to send that through

I'm happy you are keeping him up to date :hug:

• Like 1

Thank you, B.  :*)  That's really nice to hear.

Hey Lit :hug: I missed a lot of chapters :( I am planning to binge read them when I'll find the time and computer :) right now I'm trying to not read any spoilers :(:lol:

Thanks Victor :hug:  I know you have a lot of stories to catch up on. 

Chapter 26 has now been posted.  I hope you like it.  There are only a few more chapters left.  I can't believe Crave has come this far.  Thank you everyone for the support you've given. :hug:  :heart:

Crave is coming to an end soon? :( Aww, it'll be hard to say goodbye to Merrick, Jensen, and all the other amazing characters of your story. But I am looking forward to that final chapter, I know I'll enjoy it! :)

Lit, I read and liked Chapter 26, and I'll leave a review tomorrow :hug:

• Like 1