Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Happy 30Th Birthday, Jj!

While I spent mine working at my job, I'm going to pretend that JJ spent his birthday visiting MOMA and will take in a Monday showing of Spring Awakening.

He's probably also annoyed when he tries to get a glass of wine at a restaurant during lunch and gets carded. LOL.

• Like 2

Tillykke med fødselsdagen

(since there isn't one over in the Lounge, i'm gonna assume this is the official topic)

Thanks for all your hard work in the CAP universe. :yes:

Well, actually this one's for JJ. We just happen to share the same exact birthday. Except he's still 17 and I'm 30. LOL.

I honestly thought JJ was going to be at least 20 by the time I hit 30, but the kid still can't even legally vote yet. LOL.

• Like 1

Well JJ's birthday promises to be a bit over-the-top just because he is JJ.

I feel like it'd be hilarious if JJ threw a big, rocking party on a Monday night, because honestly, I doubt the bulk of his friends have to worry about things as trivial as jobs. He also could have thrown a party on Sunday night, with the theme "Sunday Funday."

Me? I just got a drink at a bar and called it my "birthday" beer. I'm also going to see a movie tomorrow, possibly spend happy hour at some bar in Wilmington getting wasted, and my family throwing me a dinner on Friday. I also really want to see a new musical that's playing at Delaware Theatre Company called Diner- it's got Broadway aspirations, so it'd be cool to see it.

My ultimate plan is to take some kind of road trip this coming summer to mark my 30th year.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..