Find Who Is Your Ancestor Is?

Discover-Your-Heritage-From-The-Shape-Of

Guys a small chart to find out who is Your ancestor is!!! It is more fun when You check out... Enjoy Yourselves... :lol:

By the way my ancestors are 'Romans'... :lol:

Edited by The Eminent MGK

Here's the article, should work every time: http://dailynewsdig.com/discover-familys-origins-shape-feet/

Also it says I have Egyptian feet. I'm about as white as mayo, about as Egyptian as a pyramid full of grain. I've done all the DNA tests. I'm literally ZERO percent Egyptian, about 99% "Northern European" and the rest is "British-Irish". I mean, I couldn't get any whiter if I was a bedsheet in a hospital. I bleed milk, I'm so white, is what I'm saying.

• Like 2

Hmmmm... it's interesting, although I'm not sure how accurate.  According to a DNA analysis, I'm 90% UK, Irish, and Western European, with a 10% Scandinavian kicker, but the foot analysis shows me as Greek ancestry.  I'd say something isn't jiving.   

Well, aside from the fact that physical traits don't really hold up genetically like the article purports, like having a tiny baby toe denotes your fun loving personality etc, define "Roman". Rome was a very big empire. If you were born in Brittania in the year AD 240, you were a Roman. So was someone born in Germany, and France, and Egypt, too. My sister has feet that are completely different than mine. She's not Greek.

So, article, I mock you.

Edited by Gene Splicer PHD
  • Like 2