W.a.r. By Jeff Wilson (Jkwsquirrel)

I think Billy needs to get a copy of the schools "students code of conduct" book and see where exactly it says those exact words.  I mean if it is in there then I am sure there is a passage about Billy and Brett Kissing in the hallways too!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Shadow086 said:

He can't have the entire senior class expelled, now can he?

That would insure that Sarah Taylor was Valedictorian! It would be a hollow victory, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue here. All the other machinations to eliminate her rivals prove that!  ;-)

1 minute ago, Shadow086 said:

I don't think Jack has much power in these decisions, though.  You know what would be nice?  If B&B had the connections to make sure that either a)nobody shows up; or b)the entire school comes to prom as "same-sex couples".  He can't have the entire senior class expelled, now can he?

Not power no, But as the school boards lawyer he would have to know whether this is legal or not.  He could let Billy know that this is an empty threat and legally the board could do nothing about it.  Also if it went to trial he could tank the case against the school board.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

That would insure that Sarah Taylor was Valedictorian! It would be a hollow victory, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue here. All the other machinations to eliminate her rivals prove that!  ;-)

Right, because the PTA would absolutely go along with that, yes. :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's not like Brett would even be able to dance at the prom what with the broken leg.  What is to keep Billy and Brett from buying their own tickets and going "stag" to the dance???  To me the burden of proof that they were a couple would have to be on the school board,  unless all solo people at the dance were also in trouble.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Start following the principal. Catch him with the neighbors wife, dog, at the town gloryhole. Bring John Taylor down.

I love your sense of imagination!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Start following the principal. Catch him with the neighbors wife, dog, at the town gloryhole. Bring John Taylor down.

Can Dustin tell us anything????????

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

You can only abuse your power so much and for so long before people start to catch on and put a stop to it.  I think John Taylor will be finding that out very soon.

What does this guy even do for a living, anyway?  Besides being a prick, that is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
50 minutes ago, jkwsquirrel said:

Your WAR preview for chapter 15 - The April Fool:

Attention all students and staff:

It has come to the attention of the administration and the board that there are students who are planning to sabotage this year’s senior prom with activities which are prohibited by our student code of conduct.  Therefore, let it be known that any couple wishing to attend any school dance/activity must be a male/female couple.  Same sex couples are not permitted to attend school events.  Any person who is found in violation of this policy will be subject to appropriate disciplinary measures, including forfeiture of class rank, suspension from all school activities, or possible expulsion from school.

John Taylor, President MVSD

@jkwsquirrel What have you wrought!!!!!!???????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

That would be epic!!!

He did say in an earlier chapter of commencement that he "knows" things.   Even if it wasn't true Sweet Little Dusty should say that it happened!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

John Taylor's mistake is that he's expecting people like Billy and Brett to "know their place".  Yeah, we'll see how that works out for you, John.

We forgot one person here: Paula.  I think this is going to be her (and Dave's) chance to shine.  If Billy did get his stubbornness from her, some people better watch out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Thanks now I'll have that stuck in my head all day!

🎶…Tonight I gotta cut

Loose, Footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut Footloose🎶

13 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

🎶…Tonight I gotta cut

Loose, Footloose
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut Footloose🎶

Why do you hate me?

• Haha 5

Would you prefer to get this stuck in your brain instead?

🎶Let's hear it for the boy
Oh, let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand
Oh, maybe he's no Romeo
But he's my lovin' one-man show
Oh, whoa, let's hear it for the boy🎶

52 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

🎶…Tonight I gotta cut

Loose, Footloose
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut Footloose🎶

Let’s hear it for the boy!

Edited by BlindAmbition
Maybe singing Denise Williams at 11 was a clue.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2