Well, at least Leon didn't tell Marty he wished he'd known his best friend was gay, because then Marty could have fixed the gig for them. :o

Would younger inexperienced Marty have sucked cock to get ahead? Hmmmmm.... tricky one that. If he had, I doubt he'd be as balanced as he is now. And he ain't very balanced.

• Like 3

Well, at least Leon didn't tell Marty he wished he'd known his best friend was gay, because then Marty could have fixed the gig for them. :o

Would younger inexperienced Marty have sucked cock to get ahead? Hmmmmm.... tricky one that. If he had, I doubt he'd be as balanced as he is now. And he ain't very balanced.

DO NOT EVER give in to creeps like that ... They only deserve to be kicked in the balls (in the female version, they deserve to have their eyes scratched) ... just causing pain, no permanent damage ...

• Like 3

Double negatives go wrong so easily:

Hrishi keeps me from not failing computing by a very small margin

That means Marty failed...

But of course he didn't, since the lecturer was pissed about him passing. :D

I forgot to ask in my review: who was the non-music staff member at the audition? Someone important?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Double negatives go wrong so easily:

Hrishi keeps me from not failing computing by a very small margin

That means Marty failed...

But of course he didn't, since the lecturer was pissed about him passing. :D

I forgot to ask in my review: who was the non-music staff member at the audition? Someone important?

double negatives are an unknown quantity. grrr.

audtion staff member: not important. But they tend to have someone without a musically trained ear on the panel to avoid favouritism.

• Like 2

Your stories are always original and I am amazed at the variety of characters that infiltrate your mind. Great ending and possibly a beginning in Confide/ant. I am sorry that it is finished but pleased as well as there is satisfaction in wanting more but knowing it is just right as it is.  Thanks

• Like 3

Well at least there would be hope for the boys, that was what the last paragraph implied, yes ? That didn't seem like a random encounter at a hotel bar, Hrishi probably contacted Marty to set up the meeting ...

How dare them, Marty's parents !  But they had practically abandoned him even before he came out to them.  They really were horrible people even though we've never been properly introduced ...  Despicable !  Sasha, you've managed to make me hate your background characters, without too much effort, BRAVO !

:thankyou:

• Like 2

Has chapter 13 not been properly uploaded ?  I finished reading it and then came here to comment and then the chapter disappeared ...  Well it was not posted on the New Stories list to start off with in the first place ...

There are so many gremlins around ... :blink:

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Well at least there would be hope for the boys, that was what the last paragraph implied, yes ? That didn't seem like a random encounter at a hotel bar, Hrishi probably contacted Marty to set up the meeting ...

I've of the mind that it was purely coincidental that Hrishi and Marty met at the hotel bar. Then again, Hrishi is a Dom, so I wouldn't put it past him to have known about Marty and his life after their school days ended. Being a successful rock star, Marty wouldn't be that hard to track, now would he? 

Course, Hrishi doesn't mention this, but at that moment in time, I'm sure he had other things on his mind...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I've of the mind that it was purely coincidental that Hrishi and Marty met at the hotel bar. Then again, Hrishi is a Dom, so I wouldn't put it past him to have known about Marty and his life after their school days ended. Being a successful rock star, Marthy wouldn't be that hard to track, now would he? 

Course, Hrishi doesn't mention this, but at that moment in time, I'm sure he had other things on his mind...

I thought the same thing. It looked to good to be random and Marty wouldn't have set the meeting without talking about how he got around the idea of contacting Hrishi when they meet but Hrishi... totally can picture him keeping an eye on Marty 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Has chapter 13 not been properly uploaded ?  I finished reading it and then came here to comment and then the chapter disappeared ...  Well it was not posted on the New Stories list to start off with in the first place ...

I noticed it wasn't in the list of new stories either. Pulling up the full story, it shows the most recent chapter update as 13 March not 20 March. This is something I noticed with other stories on Saturday (not showing any update date at all) , but now some have the update date. Since the story section was a huge update/download/upgrade or whatever you want to call it, these glitches may take time to work themselves out. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

I noticed it wasn't in the list of new stories either. Pulling up the full story, it shows the most recent chapter update as 13 March not 20 March. This is something I noticed with other stories on Saturday (not showing any update date at all) , but now some have the update date. Since the story section was a huge update/download/upgrade or whatever you want to call it, these glitches may take time to work themselves out. 

3 hours ago, clochette said:

:o Yes, hoho is right it'sit's gone!

Maybe Sasha changed his mind and decided to take it off to write more chapters! :whistle:

3 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

Myr fixed it.

It decided to unpublish itself. But he shoved it back out there for you nice and lovely people. Hopefully it won't do it again.

Thanks Myr

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 3

Hey. It unpublished itself again, apparently. Says so on my iPad, anyway. 16:34 EDT Monday... and I haven't read the last chapter!  *sobs*

oh wait!  Now it's working! Yay!

Edited by jess30519
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, jess30519 said:

Hey. It unpublished itself again, apparently. Says so on my iPad, anyway. 16:34 EDT Monday... and I haven't read the last chapter!  *sobs*

oh wait!  Now it's working! Yay!

staypublished staypublished staypublished staypublished....

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, Sasha Distan said:

staypublished staypublished staypublished staypublished....

Um, sorry no, but I don't think it's published. It's not on the story list, and when I pulled up the story, this was on its homepage

By Sasha Distan, in Fiction. 03/20/2017 (Updated: 03/13/2017)

I looked at some other stories and noted the order of the dates for today all looked like this:

By Stannie, in Fiction. 11/10/2015 (Updated: 03/20/2017)

On the bright side, I did get a Notification when you posted the chapter originally. :)

• Like 1