I Am Looking To Edit Stories

You should drop EMI a pm. He has been looking for someone to take a bit of the pressure off of me. As much as I enjoy editing, I can barely keep up with the people I already work with.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I really love reading stories, and perhaps, if we are comfortable with each other's work, I can perhaps help as an editor.

Let me know yea.

Thanks for offering your help. :)

You should drop EMI a pm. He has been looking for someone to take a bit of the pressure off of me. As much as I enjoy editing, I can barely keep up with the people I already work with.

Thanks for suggesting me Kitt.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 4:59 PM, readandedit said:

Hi there,

I really love reading stories, and perhaps, if we are comfortable with each other's work, I can perhaps help as an editor.

Let me know yea.

Hello

I was just wondering if there was any chance that you could look at my stories, and possibly edit it for me.

Regards Preston

Edited by Boomerang
20 hours ago, Boomerang said:

Hello

I was just wondering if there was any chance that you could look at my stories, and possibly edit it for me.

Regards Preston

Hi Preston,

Sure thing, why don't you send my your work via PM? I can read through them first and do some editing