Too Cute . . .

MrM

On 1/25/2019 at 1:43 PM, Asher25 said:

I can’t get over how a small mind like this can have a talent so WIDE. 😌❤️🌹 if you think this is easy, IT’S NOT.  Especially, how fast he does it. I love the father & son relationship, it’s “TOO CUTE”. I envy this relationship with my father.

Adorable!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Omigod! That kid is amazing! He's actually calling out the chords individually as they're played together!!! Wow! 😮

Is there more of him? Genius like that should be in imagine Magazine's next issue! He's incredible! I love it!

From  January's issue of Imagine? This skateboarder from Japan! Another young prodigy! Never seen anything like this before! Whoah!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-44/dont-try-this-at-home/

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Omigod! That kid is amazing! He's actually calling out the chords individually as they're played together!!! Wow! 😮

Is there more of him? Genius like that should be in imagine Magazine's next issue! He's incredible! I love it!

From  January's issue of Imagine? This skateboarder from Japan! Another young prodigy! Never seen anything like this before! Whoah!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-44/dont-try-this-at-home/

No joke, I believe Mozart could do this.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Asher25 said:

And I’m sorry...I’m SORRY, but that look on the younger one. Let me EXPLAIN what that look is. I’ve made that look a million times. That looks says. “I know things is shouldn’t.”

Yeah! Like...how does HE know who David Bowie is??? ::Sarcastic Grin::

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I don't pretend to understand the lyrics, but I think it's a lovely song, all the same. And Dima Borodin is a sweetheart. Wait. The thumbnail. I just noticed, he has an earring!  :o:*)

I MISS Dima! He was doing so well and then he vanished on us! 😮

@1:25...does he drop an 'F bomb' there? Or am I imagining that? LOL!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Comicality said:

I MISS Dima! He was doing so well and then he vanished on us!

OMG! His normal speaking voice is sooo amazing, too! And no, I don't think there was an F-bomb in that interview. Although, it looks like the camera "jumped" for a brief moment. Maybe a clumsy attempt at editing?  :lol:

• Love 1

Well, I DID notice (And wrote it into the story) that Cody Simpson's closest friends are all extremely cute blond boys! Here is a homemade video they did in a hotel! ::Snickers:: Hmmmm...

And then there was the "Pretty Brown Eyes" video..where Ryan Beatty shows up at random. Another cute blond boy pop star who is ALSO now openly gay. Just sayin'...it's a nice series of coincidences. :) 

Oh look, there's Ryan and Cody together again! 

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..