Too Cute . . .

MrM

1 hour ago, MrM said:

FRqrCTD.jpg

Love and be who you are! You are the most beautiful you that will ever be!

You are just TOO CUTE!

:heart:

Hehe Page S actually knows my little subconscious Zach like self bashing behavior about my  dark hair so THANK YOU 💋look at my cheeks they always get red like that in the summer. It looks like someone slapped me. Maybe I am someone’s b****. 

Edited by Asher25
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
8 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Or I’ll send my mythical forces of armed magic army & creatures upon you & your kingdom! K bye bye.

52115547_10211344404005862_8369897116708

OMG, Asher! You're just sooo adorable! I love this! And I really appreciate that you're taking a chance by putting yourself out there. Thank you for sharing this with us. You may not think so, but mini-Asher is a gorgeous boy.  :*)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

OMG, Asher! You're just sooo adorable! I love this! And I really appreciate that you're taking a chance by putting yourself out there. Thank you for sharing this with us. You may not think so, but mini-Asher is a gorgeous boy.  :*)

I was 18 here lol. Uhm.. those were some interesting times.🤭 8 years later I haven’t really changed much tbh. Lol!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Wait, seriously?!  :blink: You look like you're about 12 in that picture!  :lol:

I swear to god. I just tend to look younger than I am. I was like 5’11 here dude! Hah Maybe because I don’t smoke and I take good care of myself (oh how... exciting you bad bad boy 😑) but hey it’s the truth! 

Edited by Asher25
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, MrM said:

Oh . . . And be careful who you choose to have a mystical duel with. You may find you deal with powers the likes of which you couldn’t possibly comprehend . . . My very young Appentice. ~cackle~

MrM has been a Dark Lord for a very, very long time:

lJDoSbL.jpg

Oh F***! Well uhmm...  *grabs Scepter & sword & speaks in low breathy echo voices as storm clouds brew behind me and my eyes shine light blue* “Well Maybe, the apprentice shall become the MASTERRR” 

*Casts almighty beam of blue light in your direction*

Edited by Asher25
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Mein Gott. Ich kann nicht glauben, dass dies passiert. Das ist wirklich schwer zu machen. Ich habe keine hellen Augen oder helle Haare, ich wollte sie immer haben. Stattdessen bin ich dunkel. DUNKEL! So sehe ich wirklich aus. Es ist REVOLTING  😤  aber ich lasse dich entscheiden, ob es hier bleibt oder nicht oder ich werde in den Kerker geworfen. Du bist der Richter, tschüss. Ich habe mich geöffnet. Gib mir wenigstens einen Dank dafür. 🌟 ♥ ️ Oder ich schicke meine mythischen Kräfte der bewaffneten magischen Armee und deiner Kreaturen auf dich und dein Königreich! K Tschüss.

52115547_10211344404005862_8369897116708

Damn, you're sooo cute.
you would be cute even without hair.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Oh F***! Well uhmm...  *grabs Scepter & sword & speaks in low breathy echo voices as storm clouds brew behind me and my eyes shine light blue* “Well Maybe, the apprentice shall become the MASTERRR” 

*Casts almighty beam of blue light in your direction*

What a vulgar and unimaginative display of power, Mister Adorable.  Lookie what I made out of your  “almighty blue bolt of ‘light’ “. 

b7c6f3306baf1de4ef7ac1c02b1b4ef6.jpg

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

The Gift 💝 is not the thing itself but the heart that gives it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Why is this in “Too Cute” you ask? Hehe. Well 5 years after this pic was taken this little guy became my bully with him & all of his friends and would bully me so bad and call me gay boy because I was smaller and younger than all of them and even almost lit my hair on fire. I was alone. I looked up to them. You know? He HATED ME...or...

did he? On that 5th year he made “advances on me” and became my first uhm “series of M rated experiences” and kissed me. My first kiss was with my own BULLY! My god. How many people do you know can say THAT? Apperently I can. I should be in a soap Opra. So you can all watch Julian’s crazy life and laugh and eat pop corn at the edge of your seat. See why he called me gay boy?...see why he was mean... he liked me. HE was the secret gay boy. And let me tell you, once he let that part out to me, EVERYTHING changed. Don’t judge ppl. Even your bullies. They might just have demons. They might even love you... and that to me... is “Too Cute.”  Oh and he was trouble and I loved that. I mean, look at him?! He was crazy! And I loved that! It gave me this nervous excitement that just made me have to pee.😤

51904351_10211347604325868_6975191729548

This does not surprise me.

The Bullies are often times the ones that want you but fear their own wanting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hehehe, I was soooo young at the time, but I remember sleeping over at my best friend's house and watching 'Night Flyte' videos into theiddle of the night, and they'd play this video constantly! LOL!

now it's been rebooted by Weezer! And HEY, Finn Wolfhard from "Stranger Things"! Double bonus! :)

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, I was soooo young at the time, but I remember sleeping over at my best friend's house and watching 'Night Flyte' videos into theiddle of the night, and they'd play this video constantly! LOL!

now it's been rebooted by Weezer! And HEY, Finn Wolfhard from "Stranger Things"! Double bonus! :)

Hahaha! :gikkle:

That was brilliant! Finn as young Rivers NAILING Morten Harket’s falsetto! What’s more is this lead me to Wheezer’s new ‘Teal’ album that is also equally as brilliant! This brings back so-ooo many memories, Comsie!

I wish I had the film of it because me and my ‘gang of geeks,’ dressed in our Chess King’s Finest, sporting razor sharp hair-dos diamond hard with Dep Hair Gel, ‘filmed’ a fan film of the following video:

My Dad bought me the jacket I’m wearing in the following picture for that video shoot. I was 14 and this was about a month after we filmed the video. Hehehe! Pink skinny tie too! I still have the tie.

My hair was still stiff!

J9TtPv8.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..