Too Cute . . .

MrM

21 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

Not only is this kid the MANIFESTATION of an angel in human form, but the fact that he was sent to help this entire town despite how MEAN the sherif is to him and he reveals later who he truly is and teaches those to never judge a book by its cover is “TOO CUTE” & “TOO INSPIRIATIONAL” even if you aren’t even religious.

The movie was decent, though for a budget of $375 K, it could have been better. Gavin Casalegno was a cute kid who grew into a gorgeous young man.  :*)

Before:

i-am-gabriel-115346l-imagine.jpg&key=873

And after:

gavin-casalegno-2.jpg

I wish he was more prolific in his work. He was so underutilized by Hollywood! And, he's a Virgo, like me!  :o

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
On 2/4/2019 at 2:33 AM, Asher25 said:

Maybe he wanted a more secret life and less publicity... maybe he likes being a mystery...

Another talent who, I believe, is still going strong: Jack Vidgen.  :D

jackvidgen2.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,0.0

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

I seriously don’t get why Randy Shelly never went anywhere. He remains the most beautiful boy in school even now that he’s a full grown ass man! Those EYES got even more intense! 😮

SOMEONE HIRE HIM NOW! http://randyshelly.com/

Then

bQrFy3m.jpg

Now

FFHUxVS.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

They’re just REQUESTING difficult pieces for him to play to see if he can even do them and he just DOES it! F***! This isn’t just “Too Cute”, it’s “To AWESOME”. Young, cute, talented and  passionate.And at 7:22 let me tell you something. His hand jumping over his other hand like that repeatedly? I play that. That’s one of the hardest pieces to play. You mess that up once in front of all those people and your DONE and have to say “Sorry guys I messed up you can all walk away now.” It’s a magical part to the piece.

Ok, if this one isn’t fitted into a tuxedo and put out in Madison Square Garden then there is no hope for music left in this world. OMG! 😮

• Love 3

Wait...did Jack Vidgen come out of the closet? 😮 I didn't know that! Sweet!

As for Randy Shelly, he had some...ummm...'webcam' vids surface of him. A bunch of them. I think he's on a soap opera or something now, but yeah...he was caught doing a few naughty shows online.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Comicality This kid looks almost exactly like Ruel!  :o

52011b786cd9fb3af86abf1eb5191a77

His name is Cameron Pearman, from Perth, Australia. Poor kid went surfing with his cousin one morning, and got bit by a shark!  :,( He handled it like a trooper, though. Full story here: https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/port-bouvard-beach-near-mandurah-closed-due-to-reported-shark-attack/news-story/a7ae5ad665d0a883eb2b422b48051c13

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
6 hours ago, Comicality said:

Australia's a dangerous (But beautiful) place! LOL!

Just look at this!

I don't know whether to pass out from fear or fall in love! So not fair! ::giggles::

Aussie Men: Bad Ass and looking good while being bad ass. I think that 11 out of 10 major celebrity crushes I’ve had are for Aussies. It totally must be something in the water, land, sheep, roos.

• Haha 2

Hehehe

47 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Australians are so bluntly honest. I love it!  :rofl:

Americans and Australians be mates then when it comes to bluntness. These boys are Too Cute!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

The young man in the thumbnail is really eye-catching.  :*)

It's good to see the lost art of the Danceur coming back into vogue. The rapacious homophobia running through the Western World made it 'faggoty' for a boy to become a Danceur, but honestly, as pretty as the little ballerina is when she dances, a great Danceur is someone awesome to behold. Baryshnikov was divine and made any ballerina he was paired with look weightless and gravity-defying. I defy any kickboxer in the world to stand up to one well-placed heel strike from Baryshnikov's muscular legs. He was one strong sunovabitch. He was also straight. he was so straight that I think he banged every ballerina on the circuit when he was in his heyday. I wouldn't be surprised if this pretty young lad isn't a descendant of his.

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Remember Alec in WILDerland? He grew up, but this message is still needed 6 years later. Thanks to the efforts of people like Alec, or the Irwin family, we learn how important these animals are.  :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
On 2/6/2019 at 10:48 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Remember Alec in WILDerland? He grew up, but this message is still needed 6 years later. Thanks to the efforts of people like Alec, or the Irwin family, we learn how important these animals are.  :heart:

What a sweetheart. 💕🦏

• Love 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WhpIdihXuI

In the middle of the winter in Northern-Norway and surrounded by a wild group of kids, a young boy’s impulses are affected by his attraction to his best friend.

I love the movies on this channel. ReelThe Boy Who Couldn't Swim, and Libar....they're all incredible.  :D

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WhpIdihXuI

In the middle of the winter in Northern-Norway and surrounded by a wild group of kids, a young boy’s impulses are affected by his attraction to his best friend.

I love the movies on this channel. ReelThe Boy Who Couldn't Swim, and Libar....they're all incredible.  :D

This is like a scene right out of my character Snowflake’s childhood. A sad memory he had of his first love Trystan.

• Love 1
On 6.2.2019 at 10:37, Comicality said:

Australien ist ein gefährlicher (aber schöner) Ort! LOL!

Seht euch das an!

Ich weiß nicht, ob ich aus Furcht heraus oder sich verlieben sollte! Also nicht fair! :: kichert ::

I didn't notice the snake was so fascinated.
 from the cute young wow

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..