Too Cute . . .

MrM

12 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

Ich liebe es, jemanden zu sehen, der sich durch seinen Verstand, seinen Körper und seine Seelen an seine Grenzen bringt. So jung zu sein und dazu in der Lage zu sein, erfordert Disziplin, Ausgeglichenheit, Ausdauer und Kraft. 💪 Benutze deine Muskeln und zeig ein wenig Hussle! Muskeln sind für einen Grund da, nicht nur um hübsch auszusehen. Umfassen Sie Ihre wilde Seite 🌞

Look at his face on there you see there is no bit of joy that has been trained to do that. 
I have already seen reports in tv how young and girls are made agile with violence by the trainer.
all respect what he can but I am sorry for him and many others who make that under compulsion

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1
On 2/9/2019 at 6:10 PM, hobo said:

Look at his face on there you see there is no bit of joy that has been trained to do that. 
I have already seen reports in tv how young and girls are made agile with violence by the trainer.
all respect what he can but I am sorry for him and many others who make that under compulsion

Edited by Asher25
  • Love 1

This young man has such endurance, strength, and flexibility. You can see him smile as he twists and turns through his aerial acrobatics, adding another dimension of passionate beauty to his performance. He looks like he could kill someone with his biceps, until you see what a sweetheart he is.  :heart:

• Love 2
On 2/9/2019 at 8:09 PM, Page Scrawler said:

This young man has such endurance, strength, and flexibility. You can see him smile as he twists and turns through his aerial acrobatics, adding another dimension of passionate beauty to his performance. He looks like he could kill someone with his biceps, until you see what a sweetheart he is.  :heart:

Edited by Asher25
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

I’ve seen him I think. He’s great. Sadly, his arms are bigger than MINE. Lol he’d probably be able to throw me. ♥️Awesome 

He's been on that show with Steve Harvey. The one about the super-talented kids. That's how I discovered him.  :)

• Love 1

I finished the latest episode of Andi Mack. Cyrus' family was sitting shiva after his grandma passed away. Traditionally, the meal at a shiva is served by the friends and relatives of the immediate family. Customarily, the menu includes bread, cooked veggies, hard-boiled eggs, coffee, and tea. TJ showed up at the last minute, holding a loaf of Challah bread.  :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

He did.  :gikkle: Remember the clip back at the beginning of this thread?  :)

Oh yeah! Now I remember where I saw it before! :P

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Comicality said:

When did Joshua Rush get so TALL??? 😮

Has it been that long, or is he just growing up fast?

I still remember him in "Emilie"! Cool thriller, by the way! But he was...TINY compared to now!

Teen boys are like that. One day you set your little boy down for breakfast in the morning, pack his lunch, and send him off to school. Another day you send him to camp for a couple of weeks. He goes away a boy with a little boy's voice. He comes back with a deeper voice, whiskers, and 6" taller.

All I can say to you is . . . don't blink. You'll miss something. :heart:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

My god. I can’t belive this is happening. This is really difficult to do. I don’t have light eyes or light hair I always wanted them. Instead I’m DARK. DARKK! This is what I really look like. It’s REVOLTING 😤 but I’ll let you decide whether or not it stays in here or I get cast away into the dungeon. YOU BE THE JUDGE k bye. I opened up. At least give me credit for that.🌟♥️Or I’ll send my mythical forces of armed magic army & creatures upon you & your kingdom! K bye bye.

52115547_10211344404005862_8369897116708

Edited by Asher25
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Asher25 said:

My god. I can’t belive this is happening. This is really difficult to do. I don’t have light eyes or light hair I always wanted them. Instead I’m DARK. DARKK! This is what I really look like. It’s REVOLTING 😤 but I’ll let you decide whether or not it stays in here or I get cast away into the dungeon. YOU BE THE JUDGE k bye. I opened up. At least give me credit for that.🌟♥️Or I’ll send my mythical forces of armed magic army & creatures upon you & your kingdom! K bye bye.

52115547_10211344404005862_8369897116708

@Asher25 😮 :unsure2:

Asher? 

ARE YOU F%%%ING KIDDING ME?

You’re GORGEOUS! 

I’d take you anywhere and be proud to say “Look Bitches! LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!”

You definitely have a George Michael vibe going on. He might not be your taste in a guy, but he was considered one of the greatest male sex symbols of ALL TIME! He was also the Godfather of Gay Pop Culture, the one that made Gay men romantic and alluring rather than ‘weird’ like Elton John.

FRqrCTD.jpg

Love and be who you are! You are the most beautiful you that will ever be!

You are just TOO CUTE!

:heart:

Edited by MrM
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Asher25 said:

. . . Or I’ll send my mythical forces of armed magic army & creatures upon you & your kingdom! K bye bye.

Oh . . . And be careful who you choose to have a mystical duel with. You may find you deal with powers the likes of which you couldn’t possibly comprehend . . . My very young Appentice. ~cackle~

MrM has been a Dark Lord for a very, very long time:

lJDoSbL.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..