New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• Site Administrator

Im not new but I havent been on for about a year or so. Just wanted to say hi to everyone again. Hopefully I'll stay and not go off for another year.

Welcome back! :)

Hi all! Brand new over here so be gentle?

I never know what to say in these things (hence the reason my profile has yet to be filled out) so bear with me. I'm Chynyll, I write under Morena and I'm currently working on a project - both writing and doing some illustration for it, although the art is on an 18+ site, but if you really want to see it let me know - with Rose who suggested I join. So here I am!

What's fun to do around here, besides read fabulous stories? B)

Hi all! Brand new over here so be gentle?

I never know what to say in these things (hence the reason my profile has yet to be filled out) so bear with me. I'm Chynyll, I write under Morena and I'm currently working on a project - both writing and doing some illustration for it, although the art is on an 18+ site, but if you really want to see it let me know - with Rose who suggested I join. So here I am!

What's fun to do around here, besides read fabulous stories? B)

*cuddles happily* Welcome sweetness. *hugs* I hope you have muchly fun on here with me. Feel free to have fun in the games and humor, or just lounge around in the lounge since there are a lot of fun topics going on. And I just got an idea for a thread....*wonders off to write that*

Hi, just wanted to say hello. I'm Mikki, a gay male, I'm 30 years old and I live in Brighton in the UK. with my partner. I've just signed up and I'm totally new to this. I write gay-themed short stories, poetry, and song lyrics, and hope to pick up some useful tips here and make some like-minded friends.

*cuddles happily* Welcome sweetness. *hugs* I hope you have muchly fun on here with me. Feel free to have fun in the games and humor, or just lounge around in the lounge since there are a lot of fun topics going on. And I just got an idea for a thread....*wonders off to write that*

*cuddles* Thanks baby!

*smirks* This isn't an idea that's going to have us writing yet another story is it?

Hi, just wanted to say hello. I'm Mikki, a gay male, I'm 30 years old and I live in Brighton in the UK. with my partner. I've just signed up and I'm totally new to this. I write gay-themed short stories, poetry, and song lyrics, and hope to pick up some useful tips here and make some like-minded friends.

'Lo Mikki. Brand new here myself, but it looks like it might be fun.

• Site Administrator

G'day, Morena Darkling and MikkiBlue :D

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the other moderators. We're here to help.

You may also want to send a PM to Joe (JSmith) to ask for Author status. This will open up a couple more forums to you. MikkiBlue, you'll need to have made five posts before you can use the PM system. As an alternative, you can email Joe instead. Check the FAQs for more details.

*puts on Anthology Coordinator's hat :wizard: *

Since you've both indicated that you write short stories, I thought I would bring your attention to the quarterly anthologies. Submissions for the 2008 Winter Anthology are due 1st December and the theme is "It's only a game, right?". The themes for the 2009 anthologies have also been posted.

Edited by Graeme

G'day, Morena Darkling and MikkiBlue :D

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the other moderators. We're here to help.

You may also want to send a PM to Joe (JSmith) to ask for Author status. This will open up a couple more forums to you. MikkiBlue, you'll need to have made five posts before you can use the PM system. As an alternative, you can email Joe instead. Check the FAQs for more details.

*puts on Anthology Coordinator's hat :wizard: *

Since you've both indicated that you write short stories, I thought I would bring your attention to the quarterly anthologies. Submissions for the 2008 Winter Anthology are due 1st December and the theme is "It's only a game, right?". The themes for the 2009 anthologies have also been posted.

Thanks for both the welcome and the info... I'll check the links out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Hi:

I am new too :) . Just found you all today.

Great to be here.

DEMO.

G'day, DEMO!

We're glad to have you here. If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the other moderators. Once you've made five posts, you'll be able to use the PM system to send any queries you might have.

Cheers!

Graeme :D

G'day, DEMO!

We're glad to have you here. If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of the other moderators. Once you've made five posts, you'll be able to use the PM system to send any queries you might have.

Cheers!

Graeme :D

Thanks Graeme!