Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello. I actually joined a while back to post one of my stories, but I never got around to coming into the forums and introducing myself. I'm Edward and I write homoerotic fantasy romance novels. The story I posted, which I unfortunately had to remove so that I could polish it up for publishing, was called Once A Slave .... It's now being published by PD Publishing under the much improved title of Magebound. Anyway, just thought it was about time I said Hi!

Posted Image

And congrats on your achievement!! :)

Hello. I actually joined a while back to post one of my stories, but I never got around to coming into the forums and introducing myself. I'm Edward and I write homoerotic fantasy romance novels. The story I posted, which I unfortunately had to remove so that I could polish it up for publishing, was called Once A Slave .... It's now being published by PD Publishing under the much improved title of Magebound. Anyway, just thought it was about time I said Hi!

HEY Edward! I'm Laurie nice to meet you. :D

hi everyboy , my name is Andy and i'm new here ...

Actually wasn't new, i been here 4 a while , but this is was first time i'm post on a forum ...

I'm really like this forums , alot of great things i read from here , and i like all your story .

I'm Asian , but i'm live in Texas , US , i'm 21 y'old ...and i'm ..gay ... :wub:

• Site Administrator

Welcome, Andy!

I think everyone will agree with you -- this is a great place. :D

If you've got any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or Kevin (AFriendlyFace) or any of the admins :)

Graeme :)

Actually wasn't new, i been here 4 a while , but this is was first time i'm post on a forum ...

I'm really like this forums , alot of great things i read from here , and i like all your story .

I'm Asian , but i'm live in Texas , US , i'm 21 y'old ...and i'm ..gay ... :wub:

Welcome Andy! Hope you have fun here. And yes, dont forget to leave some comments in the forums for the stories you read. :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

Posted Image

Hey Andy!! Officially welcome,, It's always great to see new people getting out of their lurking habit and simply start posting...

Welcome!!!

HI, everyone. I'm pretty new. I haven't posted yet, and I do intend to get some stories up once I get settled in a little more. This looks like it's going to be a great place to get to know some fellow authors and readers.

Jaime

HI, everyone. I'm pretty new. I haven't posted yet, and I do intend to get some stories up once I get settled in a little more. This looks like it's going to be a great place to get to know some fellow authors and readers.

Jaime

Welcome to the big family of GA!! Sit back and enjoy the show! Better yet hop in and join the show!! :)

Just so you know if you want to have people have a quick look at your story before you put them online we have a beta-reader program, just put send a pm to TalonRider or you can always make a request in the editors corner as well.

Jaime

Posted Image

Welcome to GA, Jaime... or is it Jamie? :)

Kick back and relax, read a few stories, post some of your own. Don't forget to give feedback to the authors, though... :)

BeaStKid

Welcome to all those who have joined while I wasn't looking! Don't mind the rather random and slightly insane posts scattered around, mostly from me. Have fun. Post, lurk or cackle with the rest of us. :P

• Site Administrator

Jaime

G'day, Jaime!

Welcome to GA and if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. If you want to participate in the Author Only forums, contact Joe (joe@gayauthors.org) and ask to be added to the Author group :)

Cheers!

Graeme :D

Hi, I realised it might be a good idea to introduce myself since I've begun to take part in some of the discussions. I found this forum through corvus who kept talking about it until finally I had to join, and it seems like a nice place. :)

Hi, I realised it might be a good idea to introduce myself since I've begun to take part in some of the discussions. I found this forum through corvus who kept talking about it until finally I had to join, and it seems like a nice place. :)

Posted Image

Yes, it is indeed a nice place. I love this community... :wub:

Welcome!!

BeaStKid

*sneaks in* *looks around* *tacks up sign that says

WELCOME NEW COMERS (even if it is only a few of you)

*looks at last post*

Yes, it is indeed a nice place. I love this community... :wub:

Welcome!!

BeaStKid

Yes, it is a nice place. It's because of all the wonderful peopl running around. :hug:

*slinks out now that she's said what she's wanted to say*

• Site Administrator

:music:Welcome, Kit! :music:

Kit is the author of some great stories across at CRVBoy, and I'm really glad to see him here.

Kit, if you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact the moderator or admin teams. I really hope you like it. You should also contact Joe (PM JSmith or email him on joe@gayauthors.org) and ask to be added to the Author's group. That will give you access to some of the Author only forums here at Gay Authors.

Then officially welcome to GA, Procyon White!!!!!!! it's never too late to introduce yourself... It is indeed a nice place to come and chat and discuss with other guys/gals,,,

Welcome to GA! :hug: There is no reason to be shy. We don't bite unless you really want us to. :P

Sooo ... hi. My name's Xuan. I'm that quiet, extremely skinny kid standing reclusively in the corner holding a cup of tea and looking thrilled to be alive. At first glance, I bet you three McDonalds Big Macs that you'd never pick me out as an Irish dancer, web designer, uni student, amateur photographer, and writer. Right? Right. :) I had an account on here not too long ago as ambientstorm/nightcollision... but decided a fresh start was in order. GA's a perpetually interesting place, so although I apparently suck at being active on forums, I'm back.

So, you know... hi. :) Again. Nice to meet you all!

Sooo ... hi. My name's Xuan. I'm that quiet, extremely skinny kid standing reclusively in the corner holding a cup of tea and looking thrilled to be alive. At first glance, I bet you three McDonalds Big Macs that you'd never pick me out as an Irish dancer, web designer, uni student, amateur photographer, and writer. Right? Right. :) I had an account on here not too long ago as ambientstorm/nightcollision... but decided a fresh start was in order. GA's a perpetually interesting place, so although I apparently suck at being active on forums, I'm back.

Welcome (back) Xuan. Don't be shy, we don't bite (unless asked for). Well, as you have been around before, you probably know that already :) Have fun !

B) ..........Welcome back, we will look forward hearing from you.