New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

...Name's Claudiu, all the way from Romania(don't worry, I wouldn't know where that was either if I didn't actually live here).

Welcome, Claudiu...no matter where you're from or where you are, I'm sure you'll add some spice to the site.

...I used to write quite a bit when I was a teenager...Looking forward to reading and posting on this forum!

Welcome, Lukas...looking forward to hearing more from you. If you want to keep your skills sharp between jobs, you might consider signing on as a beta reader or editor. Check the editor's forum link for more information. And please, let us all know when you so post a story.

...I'm Jamie and I discoverd this site while me and my boyfriend were looking for cute gay stories to read; we've already read a few and we're loving this!

Jamie, welcome to both you and your boyfriend. On behalf of all the authors (if I may be so presumptive), thanks for reading and for your kind words.

Hi Everyone, just joined up and have posted the first few chapters of my book "Bokassa's Last Apostle".

Rod.

Welcome, Rod...looking forward to reading "Bokassa's Last Apostle." The name is quite intriguing!

Hola! Im New!...Im skyler from the suburbs of chicago! YAY FOR BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! haha..not.

Skyler, welcome to another solipsist! I'd rather think that we're both "beings in the middle of everything."

Hey all! I'm new also! In the middle of writing now as we speak. My first every story is gonna be called "In Anticipation." I'm really new to writing stories in general so I hope I'll eventually make some good progress.

Anyways looks like a excellent community going on here :2thumbs: so can't wait to meet some new peeps and make new friends :P

Liukas Soli aka Danny

Ello, i'm new, i'm MN, Like northern MN, i'm truly in the middle of nowhere.

What else, ohh i can't spell to save my life, and i'm indesicive to the point of driving people insane. What can I say it is fun....

I'm might write something, adventualy, maybe I'll get insperation somewhere.

Well thats me sort of.

NorthDruid a.k.a. Alek

Hey all! I'm new also! In the middle of writing now as we speak. My first every story is gonna be called "In Anticipation."

Liukas Soli aka Danny

Danny is much easier to spell...Welcome, please be sure to let us know when you post your story.

Ello, i'm new, i'm MN, Like northern MN, i'm truly in the middle of nowhere.

NorthDruid a.k.a. Alek

Alek, be welcome. You'll find other wise sons of the oak here, as well as a galaxy of others.

I'm hoping I haven't missed welcoming any of you in your profiles, if I did, sorry, been kind of out of the loop for a while. If I missed you... Welcome to the most exciting site on the net where I hope you'll become friends with a bunch of us. If you need help with the site, don't hesitate to ask one of us or the administrators, we're sure happy to help.

~Rush~

Hi Everyone.

Im Ben. I joined a week ago and am loving it here.

Nice stories and all the enthusiatic writers. I have read a couple of stories, and am following it religiously (atleast from now on). Hmmm suggest some more stories, with less of sex... :D

Thanks to Rush for all the info i have been getting..

Although i've joined nearly a year ago, I've really just begun to peruse the forums. I've spent this last year reading (and sometimes rereading Posted Image) many of the great stories on this site and others. I can't begin to describe the amazing impact many of these stories have had on my life. It has been a truly transformative year. Anyhow, figured I should at least say hello Posted Image.

Hi Everyone.

Im Ben. I joined a week ago and am loving it here.

Thanks to Rush for all the info i have been getting..

Oh honey, that's what I'm here for, to help where I can.. You are very much welcome.

I supose i should have started off by posting here first, oh well whats done is done. Im correcting it now so to all of you out there id like to say hi and im glad to haave found this place. Ill tell you now im not much of a writer(i dont really have the will or focus to write anything to in depth) but i have an extream love for reading and also im really big on humor and spoofs lol when ever im reading something i always get ideas of how it could be made into a completely diffrent comical situation i use to write them out and show them to people just in good fun but i lerned early on just how touchy some authors can be with there work so i don do it to much anymore not unless i have permision anyways. Thats all ther really is to know about me for now lol

Welcome to everyone I haven't already welcomed :)

Emberan... please feel free to spoof my stuff I'm always good for a laugh. I am more than happy if anyone wants to take any of my worlds, characters or situations and run with them. I would feel highly flattered and not in the least miffed :)

Welcome to all. :)

I can tell, Emberan, from your gif avatar that you have a wicked sense of humor. Hope you become active in the teen forums. I wish I'd had a great site like GA when I was your age and trying to figure out things.

You'll enjoy Hosted Author, Nicholas James. http://nickolasjames.gayauthors.org/ He was your age when he started posting some terrific stories a few years ago. Also, I think you'll love Little Buddha: http://littlebuddhatw.gayauthors.org/ Finally, I suggest the perennial crowd pleaser, Dom Luka: http://domluka.gayauthors.org/ These are just a few of a great group of authors you'll find here.

Check out my stories in a few years. 0:)

Hi Everyone.

Im Ben. I joined a week ago and am loving it here...

Welcome, Ben. You'll find all sorts of stories with various degrees of intimacy and sex...let us know what you think of them.

...I can't begin to describe the amazing impact many of these stories have had on my life. It has been a truly transformative year. Anyhow, figured I should at least say hello Posted Image.

Welcome, Organic. Authors live for feedback and reviews; hope you're leaving some!

...im not much of a writer(i dont really have the will or focus to write anything to in depth) but i have an extream love for reading and also im really big on humor and spoofs lol when ever im reading something i always get ideas of how it could be made into a completely diffrent comical situation i use to write them out and show them to people just in good fun but i lerned early on just how touchy some authors can be with there work so i don do it to much anymore not unless i have permision anyways. Thats all ther really is to know about me for now lol

I'd be happy for you to parody anything I've written...except that most of what I've written is a parody, already...

hey guys how u all doin. new here and enjoying the stories. so far read it started with brian cos it was on the most read lol and liked it alot. since its holidays now i can prob read lot more so give me suggestions ay? :D

• Like 1

hey guys how u all doin. new here and enjoying the stories. so far read it started with brian cos it was on the most read lol and liked it alot. since its holidays now i can prob read lot more so give me suggestions ay? :D

Welcome to ga I posted some recommendations on your profile

hey guys how u all doin. new here and enjoying the stories. so far read it started with brian cos it was on the most read lol and liked it alot. since its holidays now i can prob read lot more so give me suggestions ay? Posted Image

Welcome, Chris. What sort of stories do you like? If you want a sampling, check out the anthologies.