New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

I've been here for quite a while enjoying the many wonderful stories and not really saying anything. Skylights has just convinced me to try to be more active. I figured that I might as well start here and say hi. So... hello. :D

HELLLOOOOOO!!! That's my big and warm welcome and a smile for becoming active. Oh and don't listen to what Miss Skylights says, I DON'T ignore people!

Hi everyone, name's Joe. I'm new here, I've been enjoying some stories, when I find the time to read them. Joined because the forums seemed full of friendly people with lots of great advice.

Hey, Joe. Welcome. Hope to see you around the forum, and obviously you're always welcome to stop in at mine. :boy:

I've been here for quite a while enjoying the many wonderful stories and not really saying anything. Skylights has just convinced me to try to be more active. I figured that I might as well start here and say hi. So... hello. :D

Whaaaa? Someone say my name ? Oh, Hi Tj!!! :wub:

HELLLOOOOOO!!! That's my big and warm welcome and a smile for becoming active. Oh and don't listen to what Miss Skylights says, I DON'T ignore people!

Tj knows I'm always right. It's okay fishy, i still like you even though you *cough* are...special.

I've got to admit to having been a "lurker". I've been reading a good few stories on here, so i thought - "why not join 'em?". Loads of people have left welcome messages already - which shows how friendly everyone is. Already, I've found an author who i'd never read before, and stayed up most of the night reading his stuff.

I think i'm gonna have a lot of fun here Posted Image

I've got to admit to having been a "lurker". I've been reading a good few stories on here, so i thought - "why not join 'em?". Loads of people have left welcome messages already - which shows how friendly everyone is. Already, I've found an author who i'd never read before, and stayed up most of the night reading his stuff.

I think i'm gonna have a lot of fun here Posted Image

Welcome to GA! I'm glad you're enjoying the stories here. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! My name's Beck. I've been a GA lurker for almost a year now and I felt it was time to make myself a profile so I could finally write nice comments to the authors I've enjoyed over the past few months. :)

Um, I guess I should do a little introduction? I'm 20 and a university student studying anthropology in good old NYC. I love reading and writing and if I had my way I'd just try to make it as a novelist. Maybe one day I'll do just that.

Hey all! My name's Beck. I've been a GA lurker for almost a year now and I felt it was time to make myself a profile so I could finally write nice comments to the authors I've enjoyed over the past few months. Posted Image

Um, I guess I should do a little introduction? I'm 20 and a university student studying anthropology in good old NYC. I love reading and writing and if I had my way I'd just try to make it as a novelist. Maybe one day I'll do just that.

Hey!

I was introduced to the forums by clumber, and after reading for a while I decided to join up.

Hoping to be active here (and not get myself banned somehow!).

Sorry I missed you guys. welcome to GA, Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hey!

I was introduced to the forums by clumber, and after reading for a while I decided to join up.

Welcome! Haha, you should be fine as long as you play nice! Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Welcome. Banning isn't a problem unless you are inherently a geek et.

Enjoy. There are some fantastic authors here as well as some mediocre ones. I fall into the latter but enjoy writing.

Do you write too or just read? Need some reading suggestions?

Cheers

r

Hey!

Welcome to ga :)

I doubt you'll get banned, just follow the rules, which are common sense, and feel free to comment on the stories you like on efiction forums or hosted authors forum/promising.

Hi, I found this site a few months ago and have been lurking here for a while. So, I finally registered and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've read some wonderful very well-written stories here and I think I'm addicted now. I just love this place. So, although I

Hiiiiiiiiiii -hands over a half eaten cookie-

Sorry, I got a little hungry. Posted Image

Awww, thank you Lacey. It was so sweet of you to do this. I love cookies. Posted Image

• Site Administrator

uhh..This is my first post in these forums..idk if its even the right place to reply..its all confusing xD

Im Aza! and hi..

Absolutely the right place! Welcome to GA:D

uhh..This is my first post in these forums..idk if its even the right place to reply..its all confusing xD

Im Aza! and hi..

Certainly the right spot. Here are some reading suggestions:

It depends on your tastes. If you like coming of age, younger teens and "coming out" stories then Mine are said to be alright. Click on my pic for my profile and find links under about me.

or Here: http://www.gayauthor...er.php?uid=7452

Or Bill W's Cast away hotel

http://bwsryc.gayauthors.org/

Blood sucking homo lovers your thing? Nephylim is your author. I'm told they are good. I confess, not my thing. But she rocks!

http://www.gayauthor...er.php?uid=7118

Rich college soap opera of sorts, one of the most fantastic writers ever is Mark Arbours.

My favorite is another of his. Swashbuckling love Start with Mark Arbour's The gunroom be aware that he has two stories and they are a series so it is best to start at the first story of his series. For Mark Arbour

http://markarbour.gayauthors.org/

If you like fantasy then David McLeod's sort of magical stories featuring "Boy Magic" are tops!

http://www.gayauthor...er.php?uid=6908

And next the most fantastic story of all time "The Scrolls Of Icaria" (Boy Angels! How could that not be good?)

http://awesomedude.c...a__chapters.htm

Dom Luca is college age and he is well followed

http://domluka.gayauthors.org/

And CW James is also of that Genre

http://cjames.gayauthors.org/

High school Age - Comically writes awesome stuff.

http://comicality.gayauthors.org/

That should get you started. there are a lot more, I'm still finding them myself. But these are sure things while you are still snooping around to find others.

Cheers,

John

aka ricky

mytrickybits2@gmail.com

Hi, I found this site a few months ago and have been lurking here for a while. So, I finally registered and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've read some wonderful very well-written stories here and I think I'm addicted now. I just love this place. So, although I'm not really good at using social networks or participating in forums I figured, I might as well give it a try.

Yep... It's addicitve right enough. Welcome to GA. Hope you have a great time :)

Im Aza! and hi..

Welcome angel. I know a few... fallen and otherwise. Hope you enjoy your time on GA

Well lurking got boring, and some of the stories compelled me to make an account so here I am. This place has been...interesting so far. Nice to meet you!