New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hey everyone!

Just figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm Kaitlyn, and I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.

Just happened to stumble across the site at random, and I must say I'm looking forward to reading and getting to know people on here.

Who knows... I may feel courageous enough to write something to submit!

(:

I just finished reading Shane and Trey by AnyataSunday, and enjoyed it immensely.

Uhhh... Nice to be here!

Welcome and enjoy. And if you liked Shane and Trey, you'll her other stuff even more. You picked a good author to start with :)

• Like 1

Oh, wow!

I wasn't expecting such a warm hello.

(:

Thanks, everyone! I feel really welcome here.

I'm looking forward to writing something to post now; you all are so supportive!

Oh, wow!

I wasn't expecting such a warm hello.

(:

Thanks, everyone! I feel really welcome here.

I'm looking forward to writing something to post now; you all are so supportive!

YAY! More stuff to read! ^_^

cant wait for you to get started! :D

UM.

Well. I'm Zannen, Taylor, AbeoEternity, whatever. I'm referred to as a lot of different things on different sites.

I joined this site in hopes of publishing my writing here, as well as fictionpress.com, after the reviews from there encouraged me.

Anyway.

I pretty much fell in love with this site at first... url, yeah. There we go.

BUT STILL.

So good.

As you all can probably tell, I suck with introductions. So I'll leave you all with that.

Hi Zannen, I look forward to reading your stuff :)

Since I am here now and I haven't introduced myself yet, hey everybody!

I am a literature student from Austria (that's in Europe ;) and I really like it here. Maybe, if I can work up some courage I'll post a story of mine also, but I don't know yet.

Most of the great authors here intimidate me a little bit *gg*

Anyways, that's me. Take care everybody :)

Hey everyone,

Been reading stuff from the site a loooong time (like more that a year) back and only got down to joining now.

Newbie from a little place in Asia called Singapore here.

Hope to post some stuff on here sooner or later but until then take care!

Zannen - Your introduction was spot on - hello is all it takes B)

nur_jahan - All 'great' authors started somewhere - perhaps you're next??? -_-

A_Akira - Reading for a year is good, Posting is also good, don't wait too long, just take the plunge and post ;)

Welcome and enjoy.

• Like 1

Hello! I'm JudgeGabranthXII, i have enjoyed stories from many of you guys! I've started writing stories, i hope through them i can improve as a writer! Already i have seen so many nice things from people here, so i look forward to the future :D

Btw, did Gay Authors change the site or remove stories or get an overhaul? It seems different from before...

Welcome to GA hun. Yeah, it had a huge overhaul a short while ago. It was very disorienting to start with but it's shaking down now :) Look forward to reading your work and hope you have fun here

Hi, I've been reading stories here for, well, months, now (doesn't seem it - time flies when you're having fun and all), and I figured I'd finally register and say hello. So, uh... Hello!

Hi, I've been reading stories here for, well, months, now (doesn't seem it - time flies when you're having fun and all), and I figured I'd finally register and say hello. So, uh... Hello!

Hello Nop! :2thumbs: Welcome to the bunch! If you need any assistance just holla me :D Whatcha been reading?

Am usually a day late and a buck short, but if I beat Nephy in saying hello, I know I'm not late. :P

Welcome and Enjoy :)

Hi everyone! i'm beta-reading a story my friend posted on here and he finally convinced me to join. I don't know what his username on here is, but i'll probably find out, since I'm using his computer right now. XD Anyway, I'm gonna have a look around the stories section & try to find some stuff to read. I love reading. B) Oh, and just call me Q or Quey, or whatever. =)

• Like 1

Hi everyone! i'm beta-reading a story my friend posted on here and he finally convinced me to join. I don't know what his username on here is, but i'll probably find out, since I'm using his computer right now. XD Anyway, I'm gonna have a look around the stories section & try to find some stuff to read. I love reading. B) Oh, and just call me Q or Quey, or whatever. =)

Hi to all the new members! Posted Image

Oh, and Q ... here I am! Posted Image I hope you have a good time here at GA.

Welcome Q

You two threw me for a loop there for a second - most people call me Q - I prefer Andy so you are welcome to you Q, though I don't know I can stop folks from calling me that. :unsure:

Have fun and enjoy. :D

Hi y'all!

I was looking for a gay-themed forum with non-sexual content but it had to have literature, pen -of course-, poem and people who enjoys music.

I was wondering if there is a forum like that. I'm writing something -yeah not a big deal, they are still 'something'- and thinking is there a gay community who writes and no need to finish the story, I'm here!

It's new for me, here in Turkey, most of forums have sexual content. I mean sexuality is a part of life, I know but I found building life on it empty.

I'm willing to read all of your stories and some day, I may translate mines and share them with you. :)

(Sorry if I wrote with some mistakes, English is not my native language but I'm trying to learn)

With my best regards.

Edited by prncfrn

Hi y'all!

I was looking for a gay-themed forum with non-sexual content but it had to have literature, pen -of course-, poem and people who enjoys music.

I was wondering if there is a forum like that. I'm writing something -yeah not a big deal, they are still 'something'- and thinking is there a gay community who writes and no need to finish the story, I'm here!

It's new for me, here in Turkey, most of forums have sexual content. I mean sexuality is a part of life, I know but I found building life on it empty.

I'm willing to read all of your stories and some day, I may translate mines and share them with you. :)

(Sorry if I wrote with some mistakes, English is not my native language but I'm trying to learn)

With my best regards.

There are plenty of stories around here that have little or no sex. If you want to talk music, we also have many musicians and I'd encourage you to start a thread topic so you can find each other easier. You never know, you might make a new friend or two.

West Coast Dude is one of our resident musicians, and he has a story as well.

Welcome to GA. We're glad to have you! :D

Hi, everyone, Its me. See the picture of me, hope it did not scare you. Grrrr. Only been here one day, and the people seem friendly. That is a good sign. How do I make one of those nifty picture signatures? I like those. I want one too. Posted Image

Welcome CEH - yeah people are friendly here, but keep a rolled up newspaper handy in case someone starts to hump your leg - err unless you like that, then don't worry about the paper :P

A large number of signatures came from Cailen - another member/author. You could shoot him an email and ask him for some help. Cia - one of the Admins here is also very good at doing the signature things - she's always helpful, so you can contact her - me? I'm useless, so don't ask me unless you want to end up more confused than before you ask :blink:

Andy

Hey all,

I've been a abet reader to GA for many years now but I am finally joining as a member.

I hope to meet a lot of new friends so don't be shy and say hi.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Jamie