New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...after 3 months I've finally decided to take the plunge and start posting in the forums. Hi everyone! Hopefully it won't take me another 3 months to work up the courage to try my hand at posting a piece.

• Like 1

sooooo .... How do I start submitting my stories ??? I tried, I asked for help, fuck I even go-gooled it, but no such luck Posted Image

There is a section for posting your stories and what you need. Most of the time if you run into trouble Gerard go to the chat and find a moderator. They will help you find what you need.

Ok...after 3 months I've finally decided to take the plunge and start posting in the forums. Hi everyone! Hopefully it won't take me another 3 months to work up the courage to try my hand at posting a piece.

Welcome Past. We are a pretty easy going group, depending on where you venture. :lol: Glad to see you taking the plunge and hope to read something of yours soon.

Hi. I have read some stories here, and loved them. I actually couldn't believe there were such people enjoys drama and romance. I'm glad for not being the only one who enjoys thinking/reading/writing about deeper relationships. Maybe some of you even believe in love I don't know yet, but I want to believe love exists, so I read all romantic and dramatic stuff. They inspire me to keep believing.

Whatever, it was my first post. I want to say you are creating a wonderful world here.

Hi Friday, As you can see I'm a little slow getting back to this thread. Glad to see a new face and hope you enjoy it here.

Hi. I've read a few stories on GA before but never ventured from my lurker roots until recently... So here I am!

Hi Princely Orange Peel, Hope you don't mind if I simply call you POP from now on. :lol: Glad to have you out of lurker status and able to read and comment on what you like. Enjoy.

Hi all, been on the site now for about a week, but I've been focused on the stories and chat. In fact, chat seems to be a black hole that I can't escape sometimes. I can't believe all of the great stories on this site. It makes me wish I had found this years ago.

That being said, I am about to graduate and looking forward to law school (and of course more stories).

Thank you to all those who have been so welcoming in chat.

Nathan,

Granted I met you in chat but you tried to confuse me and give me a different name. Bad Nathan. :P Have fun.

awesome... i discovered this place thanks to Comicality... he's real cool... Posted Image anyway... i kinda feel comfy with the crowd here already... that's coz my first move was to go to the chatroom... and all the people were nice... Posted Image so yay!

Marky,

You seem very at home in chat as well. Glad you are here and hope you get to enjoy it all.

Hey everyone Posted Image I'm still pretty new at this hope to meet a lot of buddies lol :3 and welcome to everyone who is new

Last but not least, Welcome Beloved. Always happy to see someone who seems to happy to get around. Enjoy, most of us are just a bit nuts. lol

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Hello new members, and potential new authors!! GA is a very inclusive site, so I hope you will enjoy being a member here.

****If you want to post a story, please READ and follow every topic in the faq that Andy linked, and that you can find linked on the start page in GA Stories. Not only does it explain the mechanics of how to post at story, it explains the most commonly broken formatting and posting rules. If you break those you get a pm from me and you have to do more work, plus deal with me being cranky from you making me do more work. ;) If the faq doesn't help, or you have more questions, please pm me through my profile, helping new authors is a large part of my role on the site.

Welcome again!

I just wanted to say welcome to everyone new and that I hope you enjoy your time reading and/or writing here. GA is an awesome place to find an awesome story read and a welcoming place to post your first story. You'll find amazing people here that are willing to help in a lot of ways. Just jump into the site's chat room and meet them. Again, welcome to GA!

Hi. I've read a few stories on GA before but never ventured from my lurker roots until recently... So here I am!

Welcome. Stories all over the place. Enjoy.

Scavola, you must be quite advanced for your age, seeing you're only 0. lol

To all new members, check out the Summer Anthology (Choices) and get a feel for what GA has to offer. Then, if you want to contribute, look at the topics for the Fall (Friends and Enemies) or Winter (Desperate Ends) Anthologies and maybe plan ahead to make your first post there.

New and trying to meet my posting requirements . . .

Welcome Scavola. Enjoy and I'm sure it won't be long till you are posting.

Not a new member, but back after quite a few years absence, so for that reason, hi. Posted Image

Tomon, all I can say then is welcome back.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I actually joined about a year ago, but at the time everything seemed pretty complicated to me (I'm not a Luddite. I'm just drawn that way), so I figured I'd look into it when I had more time. And here I am.

48 years old--yes, I must also update my profile--attached, live in Greece, travel a lot for my job and confuse my BE and US English spelling and idioms. I also compete in triathlons, and the less said about that the better. I read quite a bit across a wide spectrum, but for pure entertainment I read Crime or Romance or, when I can get my hands on it, the two combined. I've also dabbled with writing, so far in the contemporary Romance genre.

Very happy to be taking my first step here!

• Like 2

Welcome from the shadows podga and a belated welcome back to tomon **note to self, check thread more often**

Welcome to any other new peeps who haven't yet posted here.

Hope you all enjoy :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I actually joined about a year ago, but at the time everything seemed pretty complicated to me (I'm not a Luddite. I'm just drawn that way), so I figured I'd look into it when I had more time. And here I am.

48 years old--yes, I must also update my profile--attached, live in Greece, travel a lot for my job and confuse my BE and US English spelling and idioms. I also compete in triathlons, and the less said about that the better. I read quite a bit across a wide spectrum, but for pure entertainment I read Crime or Romance or, when I can get my hands on it, the two combined. I've also dabbled with writing, so far in the contemporary Romance genre.

Welcome Podga! Another Triathlon hottie will be welcome I am sure. Perhaps the use of "another" is incorrect because I don't know if we have any others. But we have some hot enough to "be". So welcome and enjoy. I don't know about the crime part but we have a butt load of romance. Personally I am partial to Mark Arbour's HMS series and his CAP bloodlines stories. But there are tons of other wonderfully talented writers here. Enjoy!

Hi all,

Any way you look at it welcome. We lover readers, authors, and those who do both. Glad to see you here and hope you enjoy it fully. And don't worry if it took you a year to get to this point. Move at your own pace, most of us do. :)

• Like 1