• Dressing up my pet(s)
    • Buying lots of candy to give out at work/school
    • Buying lots of candy to give out to trick-or-treaters
    • Buying lots of candy for a party
    • Buying lots of candy to eat myself
    • Going to a Halloween Party
    • Throwing a Halloween Party
    • Giving out candy to trick-or-treaters
    • Hiding at home with my lights off on the 31st because I’m the Halloween equivalent of a Scrooge, NOT because it’s a legal requirement!
    • Not getting any trick-or-treaters because I live in a security building/adult community or we don’t do that in my country
    • What’s Halloween? And what are ‘trick-or-treaters’? What’s this about candy and dressing up? I don’t understand!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/2017 at 07:01 PM

15 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Perhaps you should have included a box for' none of the above' because I honestly don't plan on doing any of these things.

Last year though, I went to a Halloween party and even dressed up but it's never really interested me that much. Maybe I'll watch a couple of scary movies.

My inspiration for this poll was actually a bunch  of scary movies I saw on a list. I got distracted with the other answers and ran out of software-available answers long before I ran out of things to list! Very ironic! I have a bad memory!  ;-)

10 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Why yes, it will be, because I actually do have a Whirley pop. :D 

me too ... i love that thing .. and popcorn .. just use coconut oil and a little salt .. omg, and orville redenbacher popcorn 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

me too ... i love that thing .. and popcorn .. just use coconut oil and a little salt .. omg, and orival redenbacher popcorn 

I need to make some popcorn sometime. I have a huge jug of Orville Redenbacher (you were half right, Tim!) that I’ll pop in my microwave popper. No nasty carcinogenic chemical additives like they put in those expensive microwave packs!

Sometimes I top my popcorn with shredded Monterey Jack Cheese…  ;-)

We don't really do trick or treat in my country, although Halloween parties etc. have been imported from America, any kids wanting to knock at my door would have to walk miles down country roads with few houses and no street lights!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2017 at 12:36 AM, droughtquake said:

I planned to include dressing up kids, but ran out of space. I figured you wouldn’t want me to lump them together with pets!  ;-)

As a parent and a pet owner I absolutely would not have minded you lumping them together. Kids and pets have lots of similarities! But as far as Halloween goes - I get much better rewards for dressing up the kids (read: "leftover" trick or treating candy I get to consume.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mogwhy said:

that's easy. have a moving 4ft spider with web on your house. :whistle:just saying

Or I should be the giant spider. There are a lot of things I could do them with 8 arms. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Have you been in my yard again Moggy???

Also have a "pub" set up called "The Witches Brew" complete with a caldron of water and dry ice smoking, broom parking by the door and one of those witches they sell having "hit" the tree on her broom.

2 hours ago, mogwhy said:

that's easy. have a moving 4ft spider with web on your house. :whistle:just saying

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Have you been in my yard again Moggy???

Also have a "pub" set up called "The Witches Brew" complete with a caldron of water and dry ice smoking, broom parking by the door and one of those witches they sell having "hit" the tree on her broom.

i like it! was it green?  my friend and i put together a haunted experience place in 14 days to be open to the public. complete with games, contest and haunted house scare, we had about 200 come. a proud momma. it was to announce our organization was setting up shop in the strip mall. (it was a Church:lmao:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Solus Magus said:

Or I should be the giant spider. There are a lot of things I could do them with 8 arms. :rolleyes:

At 23, I’m guessing the majority of them would be the same things you already do with two arms, only all at once!  ;-)

5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

At 23, I’m guessing the majority of them would be the same things you already do with two arms, only all at once!  ;-)

Well, I have a lot of other things in mind that I would be needing extra arms for. Let's just say I can be a very creative person if I really want to. I think the kids would have fun if they try the games I'm thinking of. :gikkle: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Solus Magus said:

Well, I have a lot of other things in mind that I would be needing extra arms for. Let's just say I can be a very creative person if I really want to. I think the kids would have fun if they try the games I'm thinking of. :gikkle: 

Hope those "kids" are older than the trick or treaters we get around here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/24/2017 at 7:05 AM, Kitt said:

Hope those "kids" are older than the trick or treaters we get around here!

Well, adults seem to still enjoy a few classic parlor games every now and then. If that's what you meant. :rolleyes: