1 hour ago, Hellsheild said:

Mine. The story is now saved for posterity. Thank you for contributing to my ever growing Kindle library.:thankyou:

Thank you so much Hellsheild we appreciate the support you always send our way. Don't tell Wesley but I think you might be up there next to him on his pedestal. No fighting now.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
3 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Thank you so much Hellsheild we appreciate the support you always send our way. Don't tell Wesley but I think you might be up there next to him on his pedestal. No fighting now.

All it takes is one oops! and there’s only one person on top of the pedestal again!  ;-)

It gets very slippery when the mascara starts running…  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Just bought it off the kindle store! Some weirdo already reviewed it. I don't think they knew what they were talking about though...

Thanks Wesley, we appreciate it the support. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

All it takes is one oops! and there’s only one person on top of the pedestal again!  ;-)

Wesley will always be at the top of the pedestal. Little does he know I nailed his Chucks to the step so he can't get away. He'll have to play nice with others.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Yes it does:evil:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I still say you might have an eviler side than I do if you were to write...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yes it does:evil:

Ha! I don't even wear makeup.

Or shoes.

And I've fought with dogs, thugs, a second degree blackbelt. Broken through wire reinforced window and fell from a stage onto a field of rocks (challenge at a renaissance fair). We can be friendly or I can show how we rassle down with the gators.0:)😁

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Hellsheild said:

Or shoes.

And I've fought with dogs, thugs, a second degree blackbelt. Broken through wire reinforced window and fell from a stage onto a field of rocks (challenge at a renaissance fair). We can be friendly or I can show how we rassle down with the gators.0:)😁

Hunny  I'm from Georgia and don't no gators scare me! And I can rassle with the best of em! And I always end up on top!

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

Or shoes.

:rofl: You sound like Jason Statham in 'Spy'

• Haha 2
Just now, Dahawk said:

Oh cat fight :jerry: Joh we need popcorn!

I'm on it, my biggest problem I have is who to put my money on. On one hand Roland - I mean Hellsheild - has some decent crushing weight behind him, on the other Wes has that wirey, quick like a cat thing going for him. 

Oh here's your popcorn - extra butter. What did I miss?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

I'm on it, my biggest problem I have is who to put my money on. On one hand Roland - I mean Hellsheild - has some decent crushing weight behind him, on the other Wes has that wirey, quick like a cat thing going for him. 

Plus you nailed Wesley’s shoe to the pedestal!  ;-)

Just now, Dahawk said:

I think Wesley is about to attempt to use his finishing move "the running mascara" on hellshield!:2thumbs:

Stop hogging the popcorn Rob!

Ooh! Look at Hellsheild go! Who knew you could do the running man while fighting off a panther. That floor must be plenty slippery.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Oh I love you but I am far from wiry! But I am slippery and real good at dodgeball

• Haha 3