4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

As long as it’s not Man! I Feel Like a Woman!  ;-)

What's wrong with a little Martina? And @Dahawk you're alive! I've missed you! Please tell us we get a new chapter soon. Don't make my mascara run.

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, droughtquake said:

🎶 Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say

Take my breath away
Take my breath away 🎶

Going off to cry in a corner because someone keeps getting songs stuck in my head

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

What's wrong with a little Martina? And @Dahawk you're alive! I've missed you! Please tell us we get a new chapter soon. Don't make my mascara run.

It's published!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend! On behalf of Joh and myself, I wanted to let each of you know WTS is now a published ebook and paperback! You guys will continue to get the book the same as always, the published version has had some tweaks and new material added, but you still get the original book first. We have already started planning book 4 which is as of yet untitled, but there is still more struggle to come.

Edited by Dahawk
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Hi guys, hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend! On behalf of Joh and myself, I wanted to let each of you know WTS is now a published ebook and paperback! You guys will continue to get the book the same as always, the published version has had some tweaks and new material added, but you still get the original book first. We have already started planning book 5 which is as of yet untitled, but there is still more struggle to come.

Yahoo! Whoopeeeee! :worship::2thumbs::lmao::glomp::kiss::thankyou::heart::whistle:

And for the furrier of us

:lugh: (never had a reason to use it, why not now)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

Yahoo! Whoopeeeee! :worship::2thumbs::lmao::glomp::kiss::thankyou::heart::whistle:

And for the furrier of us

:lugh: (never had a reason to use it, why not now)

Glad you guys love the story and characters as much as we do, there is a lot of things coming in the remaining chapters of Family Struggles. Some rough patches, new worries and concerns, and we can't forget Kaleb and Davis's wedding.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

Mine. The story is now saved for posterity. Thank you for contributing to my ever growing Kindle library.:thankyou:

Thanks, Hellshield!

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Hi guys, hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend! On behalf of Joh and myself, I wanted to let each of you know WTS is now a published ebook and paperback! You guys will continue to get the book the same as always, the published version has had some tweaks and new material added, but you still get the original book first. We have already started planning book 5 which is as of yet untitled, but there is still more struggle to come.

Just bought it off the kindle store! Some weirdo already reviewed it. I don't think they knew what they were talking about though...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Movement? What is this some kind of cult? Do you worship at the paws of Khan?  ;-)

Shoot you know about that!?!?! I haven't printed the pamphlets yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Bndmetl said:

We aim to please! Well Rob does anyway - he's so annoying.

I can please people, well at least sometimes...

• Haha 1