Okay so last night I saw the sweetest and saddest thing I have ever witnessed.

I was parked at the curb in front of a x-walk controlled by traffic lights. Four young boys about eighteen walked up to them Boy 1 pushed the button as he approached, boy's 2 and three stood next to him, they were all side-by-side, boy four came last. As he approached the trio, he ran his hand down the back of boy 3 staying on the small of his back and smiled affectionately at boy 3. Boy 3 looked up at boy 4 with so much love you could feel it. Boy 1 said something - I don't know what - boy 4's pulled his hand away so quickly and looked away as his face fell, boy 3 looked at the ground as the happiness dropped away. It made me want to cry that in this day and age two boys can't just enjoy being young and in love, when two beats behind them was a girl and a guy all loved up and no one gave two shits.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Okay so last night I saw the sweetest and saddest thing I have ever witnessed.

I was parked at the curb in front of a x-walk controlled by traffic lights. Four young boys about eighteen walked up to them Boy 1 pushed the button as he approached, boy's 2 and three stood next to him, they were all side-by-side, boy four came last. As he approached the trio, he ran his hand down the back of boy 3 staying on the small of his back and smiled affectionately at boy 3. Boy 3 looked up at boy 4 with so much love you could feel it. Boy 1 said something - I don't know what - boy 4's pulled his hand away so quickly and looked away as his face fell, boy 3 looked at the ground as the happiness dropped away. It made me want to cry that in this day and age two boys can't just enjoy being young and in love, when two beats behind them was a girl and a guy all loved up and no one gave two shits.

You weren’t near enough to say something encouraging to 3 & 4?

15 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

You weren’t near enough to say something encouraging to 3 & 4?

I was in my car, if I had have been close enough I absolutely would have. I don't think boy 1 said anything bad to them, it looked like the fact they were almost caught sharing the moment that upset them. My god they were so cute.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

I was in my car, if I had have been close enough I absolutely would have. I don't think boy 1 said anything bad to them, it looked like the fact they were almost caught sharing the moment that upset them. My god they were so cute.

I thought all Sheilas know how to project their shouts so the Jackaroos can hear them in the next field over!  ;-)

12 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I thought all Sheilas know how to project their shouts so the Jackaroos can hear them in the next field over!  ;-)

OMG that's funny :rofl:, I'm not sure how happy these two jackeroos would have been me outing them at the busiest intersection in a tourist town on a holiday weekend. :) 

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Don't think Family Struggles has been abandoned, you will get a new chapter this week. It will be quite large, how could you ever have a Disney vacation that was minimal in size? Lol, ok well I'm just waiting on Joh to get online, she signs out of discord nowadays since she snored on it. Lmao... ya that will fire her up, you guys might have a Disney funeral, mine... see ya soon.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dahawk said:

ya that will fire her up, you guys might have a Disney funeral, mine... see ya soon.

A Disney funeral...is it a Viking funeral style but Mickey sends you adrift on pirates of the Caribbean or more like a cremation and are spread out on its a small world? 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Hellsheild said:

A Disney funeral...is it a Viking funeral style but Mickey sends you adrift on pirates of the Caribbean or more like a cremation and are spread out on its a small world? 

Depends how mad I make her I assume... probably cremation and a royal flush down the toilet.

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Don't think Family Struggles has been abandoned, you will get a new chapter this week. It will be quite large, how could you ever have a Disney vacation that was minimal in size? Lol, ok well I'm just waiting on Joh to get online, she signs out of discord nowadays since she snored on it. Lmao... ya that will fire her up, you guys might have a Disney funeral, mine... see ya soon.

:fight:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Dahawk said:

Poor Kyle lost in another Florida disaster, who'd have thunk it that the rollercoaster had a loose rail. He sailed off into an explosive sunset. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
1 hour ago, Bndmetl said:

Poor Kyle lost in another Florida disaster, who'd have thunk it that the rollercoaster had a loose rail. He sailed off into an explosive sunset. 

Don't you dare! 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I was thinking Dixieland band New Orleans-style but with lighted floats and fireworks!  ;–)

I can so get behind a second line funeral. I am only a half hour away from New Orleans myself.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bndmetl said:

That’s not what I thought tinker bell would look like flying through the air.  

• Haha 4
Just now, glennish said:

Don’t forget there may be gators in the waters around Disney world. 

Watch for bubbles and Bubbles in the water one will bite ya and chew the other will bite you and you'll have to chew him out 😁

• Haha 2