12 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Guess what folks!! 

Yep we are posting another chapter tonight! :D

And there is also a wedding coming up in the next few chapters, I can't wait to see what the wedding song will be.

CONGRATULATIONS!! KALEB AND DAVIS!  About freakin' time.

Yeah!!!!! I will be reading it!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Guess what folks!! 

Yep we are posting another chapter tonight! :D

And there is also a wedding coming up in the next few chapters, I can't wait to see what the wedding song will be.

CONGRATULATIONS!! KALEB AND DAVIS!  About freakin' time.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I'm doing an outline...the two main characters will be 13 and 11, the 11 at first will be a pest to the 13 year old but after 2 years they are better. The 13 year old will have a little brother (10) and a little sister (7) along with parents the 11 has 3 older siblings (17, 19 and 23) and a single mom.

Can't wait to start reading it.

• Like 3
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya better get your suit out Wesley, you have a wedding to go to. You know you'll be invited since you helped them so much with the catering business and now with the restaurant.

No fighting with the Judge at the wedding because he stole your gal.

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Ya better get your suit out Wesley, you have a wedding to go to. You know you'll be invited since you helped them so much with the catering business and now with the restaurant.

No fighting with the Judge at the wedding because he stole your gal.

Maybe Nan will share.... I mean the judge! Maybe he'll share

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Wesley, don't be so happy... My eardrums are ringing with you so happy...   😀

You'll get used to it, he's always happy. It's infectious he keeps the rest of us in high spirits.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Maybe Nan will share.... I mean the judge! Maybe he'll share

I know for a fact Nan will share, not so sure about the Judge, but you never know it's always the quiet ones. :*)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

🎶 Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say

Take my breath away
Take my breath away 🎶

1 minute ago, Hellsheild said:

I don't think that I have ever been to a wedding were they hadn't played at least 3 line dances. And I danced every one of them.

Clearly you didn’t my brothers’ weddings (one each, thank you very much). My older brother’s wedding reception featured a string quartet, but no dancing to avoid embarrassing my mother who didn’t dance. My younger brother’s wedding reception was held in the same church building that the wedding was held – it featured an art exhibit with work from their friends. (My father’s church didn’t oppose dancing, but did not encourage it either.)  ;-)

3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Clearly you didn’t my brothers’ weddings (one each, thank you very much). My older brother’s wedding reception featured a string quartet, but no dancing to avoid embarrassing my mother who didn’t dance. My younger brother’s wedding reception was held in the same church building that the wedding was held – it featured an art exhibit with work from their friends. (My father’s church didn’t oppose dancing, but did not encourage it either.)  ;-)

Sorry but they don't sound like very fun weddings. But each to their own I suppose.

Edited by Bndmetl
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Hellsheild said:

I don't think that I have ever been to a wedding were they hadn't played at least 3 line dances. And I danced every one of them.

I wonder if there is a line dance to Bill Haley and the Comets' 'Rock Around the Clock.'

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

OK those sound like the pretentious side of my family(father's brothers and sisters)...I avoid that side. My mom was a hippie and I take after that. I barely wear shoes if I can avoid it.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

I wonder if there is a line dance to Bill Haley and the Comets' 'Rock Around the Clock.'

Not that I have danced to.

Cupid shuffle

Boot n scoot boogie

Electric slide

Foot loose

Cha cha slide

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Sorry but they don't sound like very fun weddings. But each to their own I suppose.

They suited the wedding couples’ personalities. My older brother’s wedding was held in the ‘small’ chapel of a very large church – it had a huge stone wall behind the alter. They met because they both worked with flowers (she in a florist, and he for a floral supply company). His employer loaned them the use of many dozen plants (including full-sized ficus plants) and a bunch of white lattice fences to bring the focus down to human scale. I think there were about 100 people invited to the wedding.

My younger brother’s wedding, on the other hand, had 400 invitees. She’s a graphic designer and she created a logo for the wedding. Her father joked that he was expecting to get a tattoo on his forehead with the logo!  ;-)

They were enjoyable in their own ways. Kind of low-key. Very different from the weddings my friends had. (The only Gay Wedding I attended, pre-legality in the ‘90s, was held in a rose garden.) A Filipino wedding I attended was huge and extravagant – she married the tall, blue-eyed Marine of her dreams (he married the Filipino princess who had never filled her own gas tank until he met her)! A Mexican wedding was much more lively and fun with my co-workers and I doing the hand-motions to Motown hits! ;-)

Edited by Former Member
4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

They suited the wedding couples’ personalities. My older brother’s wedding was held in the ‘small’ chapel of a very large church – it had a huge stone wall behind the alter. They met because they both worked with flowers (she in a florist, and he for a floral supply company). His employer loaned them the use of many dozen plants (including full-sized ficus plants) and a bunch of white lattice fences to bring the focus down to human scale. I think there were about 100 people invited to the wedding.

My younger brother’s wedding, on the other hand, had 400 invitees. She’s a graphic designer and she created a logo for the wedding. Her father joked that he was expecting to get a tattoo on his forehead with the logo!  ;-)

They were enjoyable in their own ways. Kind of low-key. Very different from the weddings my friends had. (The only Gay Wedding I attended, pre-legality in the ‘90s, was held in a rose garden.) A Filipino wedding I attended was huge and extravagant – she married the tall, blue-eyed Marine of her dreams! A Mexican wedding was much more lively and fun with my co-workers and I doing the hand-motions to Motown hits! ;-)

OK those sound kinda cool.

Cause the wedding reception that I avoided, (told to me by my brother his wife and our parents, I was sick) they went to a pretentious cafe' sized restaurant with buffet, and only 100 seating. 250 came to the reception and people were sitting on window ledges to have a place to rest.

• Haha 3