On 08/02/2018 at 9:45 PM, Dahawk said:

So to those wondering Mr. Hiscock has only been suspended from his job to date, there will be a decision handed down by the school eventually.

I’m sure he will be back to cause trouble for Kyle, Blu and the kids. Trouble seems to follow them about, but they always win in the end.

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Sorry for the delay in the new chapters, poor Rob can't seem to shake this dreaded bronchitis or flu he has. Every time he thinks it's gone it comes back to kick him in the butt. 

Get better soon Rob!!!

That’s scary. Feel better Rob.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

@Dahawk get better soon! Try ramen noodles made with chicken broth instead of water, it actually helped me

If you’re talking about the dry, packaged ramen soup that comes with the little powdered soup packet, that’s an awful lot of sodium! On the other hand, if you have access to actual ramen noodles, that sounds like a tasty soup! Just add some vegetables.  ;-)

10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

If you’re talking about the dry, packaged ramen soup that comes with the little powdered soup packet, that’s an awful lot of sodium! On the other hand, if you have access to actual ramen noodles, that sounds like a tasty soup! Just add some vegetables.  ;-)

Most of the sodium is in the little packet, I replaced it with homemade chicken stock

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I would never put the dry ones in my mouth. A lot of research showing their danger.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

I think Rob might owe you for a consultation. :P

Reading these are well worth the info. And medical knowledge runs in the family. Mom nurse until retirement, dad paramedic then safety manager, maternal grandfather chiropractor, both grandmas nurses, couple of doctor aunts and uncles. And I've read several survival field med guides for shits n giggles. If y'all need help just ask. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Great books...I hope there will be more series of it. I mean, the bigot Hiscock should have a book about idiots like him.

I would love to know how The Remington's are doing at the Supermax and what happened to Remington Property Management.

Nan getting married to the retired judge...funny. Any more marriages coming? I hope so...

• Haha 3
On 2/26/2018 at 9:53 PM, Bndmetl said:

Sorry for the delay in the new chapters, poor Rob can't seem to shake this dreaded bronchitis or flu he has. Every time he thinks it's gone it comes back to kick him in the butt. 

Get better soon Rob!!!

Get well soon, Rob. The books are great... More adoptions? I hope so...(looking at adoption in 3 years, but looking for someone who is a family oriented guy.)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Guess what folks!! 

Yep we are posting another chapter tonight! :D

And there is also a wedding coming up in the next few chapters, I can't wait to see what the wedding song will be.

CONGRATULATIONS!! KALEB AND DAVIS!  About freakin' time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Hey, @BabyXander1990 have you got started on your story yet?

I'm doing an outline...the two main characters will be 13 and 11, the 11 at first will be a pest to the 13 year old but after 2 years they are better. The 13 year old will have a little brother (10) and a little sister (7) along with parents the 11 has 3 older siblings (17, 19 and 23) and a single mom.

• Love 4