Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 hours ago, kbois said:

It'll be a long cold day hanging out with Lucifer before you catch me in a confessional 😂

Happy Friday Eve everyone... I hope it's a good one!

Um...

You've hung out with Lucifer.

A lot. 

For many days.

Some most likely cold. 

See below 👇

Corrupting the Innocent    3. The Devil is Gay  Complete 

By kbois, in Fiction. 11/08/2022 (Updated: 11/08/2022)

To celebrate my promotion to Promising Author.

The next chapter in the world of Lucifer and Gabriel.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Phil watched it. He said it was good. i'll probably watch when i fold laundry this weekend.

You'll enjoy it, molly. It's an excellent film.  I am happy to see you're here. I hope you are keeping well. tim updates me when he hears from you. 

• Love 5

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

thank You Sir.

i hope You're doing well

i'm happy to be back. it's been a long slog to get here. 

What you've been up against isn't easy.  I'm proud of you girl. I'm sure Phil is as well and is happy to have you healthy and happy once more.

you know tim and I are in with you in spirit. Take care of yourself. 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

with love

0afa2b040fc55d57c3396e6ebda30b18.jpg

oh, the bliss wand!  :)

yay... it was 72 this morning with 99% humidity. Walking was just a joy.  As you can tell, i'm still not blissy.

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yay... it was 72 this morning with 99% humidity. Walking was just a joy.  As you can tell, i'm still not blissy.

You're heat cranky. Totally understandable with that kind of humidity. It's like walking through a swamp. We've been lucky down here so far. It's been hot, but the oppressive humidity hasn't kicked in full force. Can't wait for that.... not. 

• Love 3

Just now, kbois said:

You're heat cranky. Totally understandable with that kind of humidity. It's like walking through a swamp. We've been lucky down here so far. It's been hot, but the oppressive humidity hasn't kicked in full force. Can't wait for that.... not. 

I'm something..lol

• Haha 3

• Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

99% humidity sounds awful.

Got up this morning and the indoor humidity was reading as 72%, though the outdoor temp is not that bad - currently breezy and coolish.  Hopefully, this weather pattern will break soon, because it's been too hot in the evenings for walking outdoors. 

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

18 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

99% humidity sounds awful.

Got up this morning and the indoor humidity was reading as 72%, though the outdoor temp is not that bad - currently breezy and coolish.  Hopefully, this weather pattern will break soon, because it's been too hot in the evenings for walking outdoors. 

It's 73 now with 87% humidity.  Still kinda yuck.

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

tim i will trade you weather we are 89 with 90 % humidity. i walked as far as i could which is 1k it might not sound  like much but for me it’s like walking a marathon since a few weeks ago i was still using a cane. so pace your self and drink plenty of fluids.

take care

• Love 5

My staff is now making fun of me because I sound like a peg-legged pirate when I walk anywhere. I'm trying an immobilizer boot to see if that helps my ankle. I have my brace, but I think that it will be better for maintenance. After over two weeks of wearing it there was no difference.

We shall see what happens. 

• Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4

7 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim i will trade you weather we are 89 with 90 % humidity. i walked as far as i could which is 1k it might not sound  like much but for me it’s like walking a marathon since a few weeks ago i was still using a cane. so pace your self and drink plenty of fluids.

take care

No, thanks but i would happily send ours your way if i could.  in this heat around the block is enough.

Right now we're hiding indoors with the AC on.

You take care too, rick. Thanks.

• Love 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's 73 now with 87% humidity.  Still kinda yuck.

The temp being this low, and yet, the humidity so high just isn't right. 🙁

'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..