The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

8 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Morning, y'all.

tim, we're about 50C warmer, but there's a cold front pushing through. I can hear thunder in the distance. After a couple of hours of rain, temps will start dropping. I'm waiting for the sky to clear before riding to Miami for my weekly "Dad Time." He gets all his meals at the retirement home, but I'm taking him grocery shopping today. He's diabetic but loves to keep ice cream and a few staples in his refrigerator. We figure at 88, he can eat whatever he wants. :P

That's sweet, C. What is ice cream??  Wait, i remember ... we don't buy it. i'll tell Michael when He's 88, he can have some! 

Have a great day with your Pops... xo

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Doing okay ... it's cold -33C and i'm not going out there... may as well just reach in and rip my lungs out.

Oh wow, that’s freezing! We’re hovering round -10 here, so not too bad, but cold enough, imo. Stay warm, my friend! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

0cd172bc7c7233cb50bb22fd87d2bec9.jpg

Morning folks.

Sunday unlocks to do. Later!

Also, PM for the professor this morning. We are only required to do the two attendance/participation prompts on Thursday and Saturday, and the weekly Assessment tests. Learning pathways wise, do what we want to understand the material.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Also, PM for the professor this morning. We are only required to do the two attendance/participation prompts on Thursday and Saturday, and the weekly Assessment tests. Learning pathways wise, do what we want to understand the material.

Bear in mind "suggested reading" turned out to be something you would not pass the course if you skipped!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Kitt said:

All my snow prep seems to have worked. Not a single snowflake!  Did rain all night, but you don't need to shovel rain!

Today's forcast claims temps dropping all day to single digits (*F) . Thats the negative teens ball park for you (*C) peeps.  It's already wrong though.  We started out above the forcast high for the day, and the temp has gone up over the last two hours!

I want a job I can be that wrong, that often, and still make that much money!

😐 friggin doom sayers. 

The only thing they got right is the wind today. Which is whipping around like mad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Defiance19 said:

Hello everyone!! 😊

hi boss... we got the horrible temperatures and predicted snow ...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hey everyone. I discovered the worst time sink of a game I have ever encountered today. It’s called BitLife. It’s a mobile game. You’re ‘born’ as a random person of a random sex in a random country, and you go through life, essentially, one year at a time, until you die. It’s all text based. I’ve lived through two lives today. It’s absurd.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

32 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

😐 friggin doom sayers. 

The only thing they got right is the wind today. Which is whipping around like mad. 

They seem to have gotten the temp drop right.  48 this afternoon, 18 now.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Mine is.. hope yours is.. oooh  you mean here... LOL

hehe lol... this made me laff, Sir

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..