The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

OKAY then... handled about 140 email.. answered 86 of them. Plus chats.. not sure how many of them.  Hehe..   I like when the boss is away...i just work. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

OKAY then... handled about 140 email.. answered 86 of them. Plus chats.. not sure how many of them.  Hehe..   I like when the boss is away...i just work. :)

Amazing what you can get done if the boss just leaves you alone, isn't it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Evening, everyone! Well, it’s evening for me, don’t know if it is for all of you yet. Actually, not so much evening as night either... Yay, timezones! Sorry, I’m a little bit loopy cause I’ve had some kind of potent cough syrup. My cough has been really bad today.

Played D&D today, lots of little puzzles to solve. It was fun. Boyfriend’s been job hunting. Probably won’t stay up very late tonight... Tired.

21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh my ... just scared myself.. making dinner .. back soon

What spooked you?

• Like 4
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Evening, everyone! Well, it’s evening for me, don’t know if it is for all of you yet. Actually, not so much evening as night either... Yay, timezones! Sorry, I’m a little bit loopy cause I’ve had some kind of potent cough syrup. My cough has been really bad today.

Played D&D today, lots of little puzzles to solve. It was fun. Boyfriend’s been job hunting. Probably won’t stay up very late tonight... Tired.

What spooked you?

get some rest .. i'm not answering the other question

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Was it good?

We had soup at D&D. It was yummy.

just poached eggs on toast today... one of my fav things in the world.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

About to watch the first episoe of Sex Education on Netflix. I hear great things. 

bit old to need birds and bees stuff Thorn.. hmmm

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

hello all!

@Mikiesboygood to hear you had a great day!

@Thorn Wilde hope the show lives up to the hype!

@Starrynight22 i haven't either tim says it's not too tough though i imagine it just takes practice

@Kitt hell there!

nice to be home earlier than normal, no errands to run after work for the first time in a while

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Starrynight22 said:

I've never successfully poached an egg.  I mean. I've cooked them in water but they always break and look terrible lol 

hmmm  well, they sell egg poachers they work well. i got two of them but only use the water method.  simmering water, with vinegar and some salt.. then just swirl the water in the pot.. eggs broken into a small bowl.. while the water is moving.. gently put the egg in.. take 2.5 to 3 minutes

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

I've never successfully poached an egg.  I mean. I've cooked them in water but they always break and look terrible lol 

Me neither. And I'm a lazy cook, so whenever I wanna have eggs (which is everyday) I'll just scramble em. Quick and easy with minimal preps hahahah

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..