The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

You may see me on the site, but I'm only answering PMs, and reading a few other things. Otherwise, I'll see everyone when I'm done with stuff here at home/school. PMs and Emails are always welcomed.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Stayed home from work today; been asleep most of the morning.  Thunderstorm last night had a short patch of heavy hail, but luckily they were only an inch or so in diameter (storm was too small for anything much larger).  Having lunch, then probably back to bed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Stayed home from work today; been asleep most of the morning.  Thunderstorm last night had a short patch of heavy hail, but luckily they were only an inch or so in diameter (storm was too small for anything much larger).  Having lunch, then probably back to bed.

Hag in there, Fae.

• Like 3

Evening, everyone! Hope you're all well. I've spent all day on the couch binge watching Lucifer. What else are you supposed to do when you're sick? One more episode, then bed, I think.

• Like 4

*sigh*

I just dumped a full cup of uncooked quinoa all over the kitchen floor.

I'm hungry now, and that's not how cooking works.

*grrrr*

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

*sigh*

*grrrr*

Ouch! Break out the vacuum.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

*sigh*

*grrrr*

I feel your angst, Wayne. 

If it makes you feel any better, I dropped an almost full jar of salsa on the floor not that long ago, and didn’t have a back up on hand. Oh, and then there was that jar of strawberry-rhubarb jam that forgot how to fly. Oops...

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Could be worse. Try a 50 lb bag of lead shot splitting open. On a hardwood floor. As guests are arriving unexpectedly and you are trying to put the reloading equipment away quickly.

:o Okay, you win, Kitt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

going to head to bed

goodnight Sirs and friends, sleep well

Sleep Well, miss molly

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night everyone.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

Sleep Well, Reader.

• Like 2

Morning, DiC! Shrink appointment in a bit. Hypothetically choir practice this evening. Not sure what to do about the latter. Have a great day, everyone!

Love the new name, @Brayon! It suits you. And cool that you're branching out and getting more exposure. I've been doing the same. :) 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..